[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too smart for sleep and food I know people can go fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>tfw too smart for sleep and food
I know people can go fucking crazy from too little sleep and act drunk from it and shit, but I'm honestly fucking sick of sleeping. I'm tired of going to bed at fucking 9 PM every night and tossing and turning and eventually just reading until fucking 2 AM and then going to sleep and waking up at 10 AM.

I want to wake up at 8 AM every day, or maybe even fucking 7 AM or 6 AM. I want to get the absolute most time out of the day as I possibly can.

What is the BEAR MINIMUM amount of sleep a person can have without experiencing retardation and degradation?

I take 750 MG of Depakote and 50 MG of Zoloft and 27 MG of Concerta, and I drink caffeine in the morning. I also need to take two benadryll when I lay down to even get fucking drowsy to pass out. Last night though I didn't take any benadryll and was up until 4 fucking AM and woke up at 10 AM again. I'm fucking sick of this shit. I have only gotten 6 hours of sleep atm, and I feel ok.

Also I am fucking sick of screwing around with food. All I eat is fucking hamburgers, and when I can't get fast food I have to fucking sit and spend 10 minutes fixing a pb sandwich with milk, and I am so fucking sick of eating that fucking garbage. It's the most bland tasting SHIT ever, and it takes FOREVER to chew and swallow it. I fucking hate it.

Are any of these stupid ass powder drink shake things actually real? Is Soylent actually good? I hate eating almost as much as I hate fucking sleeping. It just is a waste of time. I want to fucking dedicate as much time as possible to doing my damn work.
>>
8hours
any less is not enough
>>
>>8750955
fuck you you tell me what i want to hear right now
>>
>>8750913
>bear minimum
>>
>>8750913
>bear
Also 7-8 hours with periodically less
>>
>>8751042
>>8751006
fuck you get out of my thread
>>
>be physically active from nine to ten like three days a week.
>go straight to sleep after
>get like five hours every other night.
>be healthier
>be less stressed
>get fit
>work more effectively
>profit
>>
>>8750913
I'm in the same boat OP
Sleep for 20minutes every 4 hours
Buy health shakes and eat them every other meal
>>
Looks like you've hit that limit long ago OP.

Get some sleep.
>>
>>8750913
4 hours, OP
I've tried that in my first semester for about 5 consecutive weeks, it was hard as fuck but worth it
>>
>>8750913
>caffeine
>Depakote, Zoloft, Concerta, Benadryll
>spending 12 hours of the day in front of a brightly lit computer

Gee I wonder why a person with digital addiction and serious problems in toxic/drug control usage can't sleep

Cut out all toxics. Especially coffee, alcohol.

Combat your sexual and digital addictions. No fap. No internet 2 hours before bed.

Do sports. You can't just sit 12 hours a day. One sport event every single day. Minimum of one hour. The sport event MUST be located OUTSIDE your house. Chinups/abcrunches/pushups on your carpeted floor don't count.

You must also eat REAL food. No toxics like Coca Cola, chocolate, full white bread, cereals.
>>
>>8752468
Broscience at its worst.
>>
>>8752472
0/5. Apply yourself.
>>
>>8750955
You don't gain anything from sleeping less since your productivity goes down.
>>
Your post is bait, it does not deserve a red (You).
>>
>>8752503
0/5 again. Failure.
>>
>>8750913
just start doing meth
it has a ridiculous thrust to weight ratio
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.