[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw all you want to do is smoke weed and talk about math

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: pepe.jpg (37KB, 500x567px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
37KB, 500x567px
>tfw all you want to do is smoke weed and talk about math all day but there is no one you can talk to
>tfw you want to share your findings but there is no one who want to listen
>tfw you can't talk to people online because they might steal your work
>>
File: advice.jpg (184KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
advice.jpg
184KB, 650x650px
>>8750026
>>
>>8750026
what's stopping the people you talk to offline from stealing your work? Also I'm rolling a blunt right now if you want to share some dank maths
>>
>>8750026
If they're capable of stealing your idea, coming up from behind to finish the paper before you, and better than you, do they not deserve the citation?
>>
File: 1488851149807.jpg (79KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1488851149807.jpg
79KB, 777x656px
>>8750026
hello michael
>>
>>8750035
They walk away when I mention math.
I made this dank video on the collatz conjecture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7LrFp9RBek
You know that conjecture?

>>8750041
no they dont deserve it

>>8750042
whos michael
>>
>smoke weed
Fuck off junkie
>>
>>8750056
That's pretty dank. What do the different colors represent? And what about the different heights?
>>
>>8750056
what did you use to animate that?
>>
>>8750496
a game engine, slick2d
>>
>>8750026
write it down
>>
File: img5.gif (9KB, 387x179px) Image search: [Google]
img5.gif
9KB, 387x179px
>tfw they steal your work AND THEN don't talk to you
>>
>>8750026
>tfw no math-loving gf
why live?
>>
>>8751795
My wife hates math :(
That's why I spend all my free time shitposting here
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.