[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Psychologicaly speaking. Does a person who is reluctant to people,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Psychologicaly speaking. Does a person who is reluctant to people, passive aggresive, hair trigger temper, manipulative, violent and have self grandiose sense but yet they are a saint to animals can still be considered an actual sociopath?
>>
>>8748999
They can, after all a sociopath is someone who seeks stimulation by hurting other people
>>
>>8748999
What a weird question...
>>
>>8749003
[citation needed]
>>
>>8748999
Define 'violent.'

Like, is this person beating up his girlfriend and picking fights with random people on the street, or just punching holes in walls and throwing his controller across the room and going "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"?
>>
Of course, a sociopath is someone that cannot feel empathy naturally. That does not mean that he is a monster all the times. He just does not "feels" what others "feel" instinctively, he has to rationalize empathy, turning it on and off when he wants. Only an empathy exam could identify a sociopath, he couldn't pretend to empathize at the same speed as a normal person to the same stimulus. A normie would react instinctively.
>>
>>8749017
I meant going full mma at the minimal provocation
>>
>>8748999
>>8749022
Is there any real evidence sociopathy truly exist?
>>
>>8749034

Psychology isn't enough for you?
>>
>>8749042
What I'm asking is more of: Is there enough evidence to label sociopaths as a "different category" than a normal human being?

If I recall correctly I recall that sociopathy is defined more as a problem relating to unconscious emotional responses due to their apparent lack of empathy.
Couldn't their lack of empathy, however, be more likely a matter of perspective than some sort of unconscious response.
In fact, wouldn't it almost be correct to assume that a sociopathic human is much closer to the "normal" human - A human that hasn't been conditioned by culture and society yet to have morals?

signed: someone who has delt with many likely psychopaths/sociopaths before and might be the kind of sociopath as OP describes.
>>
>>8748999
I don't think that would be a sociopath, just someone extremely misanthropic.

>>8749003
>They can, after all a sociopath is someone who seeks stimulation by hurting other people
Sociopaths couldn't care less about other people, that means both not caring whether they are happy or in pain. They will just go out of their way to hurt someone is that's what is needed to be done to achieve their goals.

>>8749022
>Of course, a sociopath is someone that cannot feel empathy naturally.
If they can't feel empathy naturally they have literally no reason to not hurt animals if needed.
>>
>>8749104

>if needed

As normal people, sociopaths may have other interests beyond killing.
>>
>>8749137
Yes. So what's your point?
>>
>>8748999
can you please stop watching me?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.