[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Cunt thinks it is possible for humans to get rid off and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1304938223524.jpg (47KB, 369x368px) Image search: [Google]
1304938223524.jpg
47KB, 369x368px
>Cunt thinks it is possible for humans to get rid off and destroy their tribe-based ideas to afterwards create systematic values similar to the ones we follow in science to come to real conclusions

>implying it was necessary to ever write about that, considering that it's what's happening right now

Do not despair, just right after the death of our pathetic yet revolutionizing generation humankind will progress to such degree and make the first steps to the palaces of Heaven right here on Earth, and we will suffer to pay for their future pleasures
>>
File: excuse me.png (100KB, 283x268px) Image search: [Google]
excuse me.png
100KB, 283x268px
What?

Care to explain your meaning? Gaining control of our very nature is our ultimate aim. But how exactly is this particular generation helping to get us closer to it (and not further from it)?
>>
>>8746421

fuck off faggot
>>
it would help if you posted this "cunt's" article so we can judge for ourselves whether your ramblings are insane or really insane
>>
>>8746430
You might say that we (people of the 21st century) are the first generation ever to be followers of ideology rather than the creators of it, the interesting part on the whole is that we create new ideologies using the offered ones we are inspired by, which all in all might remind of what was done through recent history but is on the other hand a meaningfully different access of the one people approached before

We are the first generation to be more mediocre than the previous, but we have such power that we are able to create chaos through nothing but words, active deeds are a thing of the past

Our successors will be even worse in standards of what we consider as ''bad'' now, but this will be case because we will unchain ourselves from the ideas of mediocrity and become the described machines of productivity, which will be even easier to us than it already is, and it's enough to recognize that this is a generation where half of the world population knows nothing of the things you would consider necessary, while the other part knows a lot more than it should know

We are evolving intellectually
>>
>>8746432
Sorry, art boards said philosophy was an off-topic domain on their own boards :^)
>>
>>8746469

there's no reason to get rid of 'tribe based ideas' as you so ambiguously put whatever you're talking about.

science has no relevance to philosophy or values or importance or anything like that. fuck off. science makes technology. that's it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.