[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is there so many retards in our civilization? How can movie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: 1438792750346.jpg (927KB, 2000x2000px)
1438792750346.jpg
927KB, 2000x2000px
Why is there so many retards in our civilization?

How can movie and music industry earn so much revenue while their production quality is so low? Take a look at IMDb 8.0+ score movies, they are all so braindead, recently they made a movie with only 2 characters, rest was CGI, it has a rating of 7/10. Take a look at most popular music on youtube, it contains basic patterns like 1 3 2 3 3 3 2 1. Complex music such as liquid dnb with 3 subtracks and 1 main track is barely known to humans. I believe that most of humans don't even think for themselves, they just glue whatever is popular and accepted by the group, without any logical thinking. I fear that in the future, 99% of the civilization will be enslaved by an AI that is able to generate a movie/song based on people's information, which they gave out for free to botnets.

Why does the universe award dumb people for their achievements? If a dumb person works hard on something thats challenging for them they will be rewarded 10x more than if someone who finds that problem easy but works on something more complex.
>>
File: photo.jpg (3KB, 100x100px)
photo.jpg
3KB, 100x100px
it balances out the muh intelligence autists like you
>>
God gave us dumb people to be ruled over.
>>
>>8740024
>Why does the universe award dumb people for their achievements?
What the fuck do you mean by that?
If you mean they have more money, it's because "dumb people" specialize in more profitable things like business, investment banking, and white collar crime than they do in "more complex" things.
If you mean they're successful in the evolutionary sense, even you know it's because they can pump out more kids by having low standards and a weak sense of morality.
>>
>>8740024
Stupid people don't worry about tomorrow. They just go on with life, finding any way they can to gain more. More power, more control, more food and sex. These are the basic needs of an animal, and many people have indulged themselves in it. Though, maybe I'm crossing into philosophy here.
>>
>>8740809
>>
>>8740024
>Why are there so many retards in our civilization?
FTFY
>>
File: 1487789357511.jpg (89KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
1487789357511.jpg
89KB, 728x546px
I'm here for the circle-jerk.
>>
File: 1482435552012.jpg (352KB, 1280x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1482435552012.jpg
352KB, 1280x1216px
>>8740024
why do you think of my gf when falling asleep u fgt
>>
>>8740024
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CF07gPzhDU

Tell me this is braindead brother
>>
>>8740024
Fucking normies

REEEEE
>>
>>8741019
Nope, OP is right but I have realized that I'm also trash like other normies
>>
File: 1487242293970.png (206KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1487242293970.png
206KB, 800x800px
>tfw too intelligent for human relationships
>tfw too intelligent to have a gf
>>
File: goodg0y.png (32KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
goodg0y.png
32KB, 256x256px
>>8740024
You're right OP, I wonder who's behind it all?
>>
>>8740024
>Why does the universe award dumb people for their achievements? If a dumb person works hard on something thats challenging for them they will be rewarded 10x more than if someone who finds that problem easy but works on something more complex.
Absolutely not. You sound like a jaded faggot that focused his intellect on the wrong stuff.
If a dumb person works hard on something and achieves success, obviously if a smart person works hard on that same thing they will achieve much more.
You are the perfect example of the average /sci/ poster: a prolific underachiever that expects to be rewarded by their deep understanding of math/physics and/or their high IQ only.
>>
>>8740024
When it comes to music and movies (media) dumb shit is easier to digest so more people consume the dumb shit but that doesn't mean they're dumb. Most people don't have neet-tier time or patience to autistically pore over what kind of media to consume and just want a quick laugh or something catchy to listen to.
>>
>>8740024
>Why do people like what I don't like????

Yeah, I know, I was shocked and upset the first time I encountered this as well.
>>
>>8740024
You know how IQ is about discovering patterns?

Well, my theory that I invented just now, is that this can be applied to music, films, food etc.
A film usually followed a pattern / model, and smarter high IQ individuals will see these patters quicker that low IQ individuals, and when they do, they will start losing interest in it because the movie becomes predictable. Therefore, they stop caring about the mainstream content and dig deeper for content that challenge their mind. They need to watch movies, that surprises the brain or else they get bored. Therefor, higher IQ = a taste that do not prefer the mainstream content, which usually follow these standard patterns.

Not saying you get better taste, that's pretty objective, but your taste gets different from the mainstream.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.