[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the science behind DMT. For example, why do people

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: alexgrey2-1.jpg (280KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
alexgrey2-1.jpg
280KB, 400x350px
Tell me about the science behind DMT. For example, why do people taking it always see the same things (elves etc) as others, even when they have no prior knowledge of what others have seen/what they should expect to see?
>>
>>8736915
>organisms with similar brains react similarly when ingesting the same chemical
I don't know anything about the precise mechanism but it isn't that surprising is it?
>>
>>8736915
>why do people taking it always see the same things (elves etc) as others
[citation needed]
>>
i dont know the science but the entire reality we live in is a jewish construct made to control the vast population
DMT helps you step out of the matrix built around us and actually see the world and universe for what it is
>>
>>8736929
This is a well known fact in the psychedelics community. Google "mechanical elves". Its become the meme of DMT use for a reason.
>>
Same reason people who do caffeine all seem to get energetic and people who do alcohol act similarly. Seeing elves is just what the drug does.
>>
Read Jung you retard
>>
>>8736915

We're the same species, it's normal to make the same associations.
>>
>>8736929
>>8736991

Even Terence McKenna acknowledged when he talked to other people who'd tried DMT that lots of them had an experience that was nothing like his.
>>
>>8736929
>>8736991
>>8737646

Found it at 18:39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3_Vw7Mzwhg&feature=youtu.be&t=1119

>Not everybody agrees with me. I mean some people say it wasn't anything like that. But some people agree, and I think if you get two out of ten agreeing with a rap like this then you better pay attention.

So fuck you op, the guy who literally started the machine elf idea himself said it was more like two people out of ten who had similar experiences to him, not "always."
>>
>>8736915
They have the similar personalities, belief systems and expectations so it's hardly surprising that they have similar experiences.

I've smoked DMT a few times and I've not seen elves or aliens. All I saw was moving through an endless tunnel with spiral patterns and a bright light at the end.
>>
File: 1489176692216.jpg (15KB, 280x186px) Image search: [Google]
1489176692216.jpg
15KB, 280x186px
>>8737705
It probably opens some portal that's unknown to science at this time.
>>
>>8736915
>For example, why do people taking it always see the same things

They don't, it's culturally determined, much like how when you pump electricity thru the brains "god circuits", Christians claim to see angels, while Hindus see daevas.
>>
>>8738388
>I've smoked DMT a few times and I've not seen elves or aliens. All I saw was moving through an endless tunnel with spiral patterns and a bright light at the end.

You didn't take enough. The tunnel is stage one, seeing elves and shit happens when you exit the tunnel into DMTland.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.