[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I know if I'm intelligent enough to go into some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: saasdasd.png (15KB, 1232x750px) Image search: [Google]
saasdasd.png
15KB, 1232x750px
How do I know if I'm intelligent enough to go into some of the stem fields like mathematics, physics or engineering. And please don't say IQ tests because i really doubt they'll tell you your real intelligence and they're really fucking expensive. I'm asking this because i want to learn something math-related but i don't want to just waste my time and realize it wasn't cut out for me and i'm not smart enough to specialize in that field and that im just throwing my money away.
>>
how did you do in high school?
are you interested in STEM?
>>
>>8736907
if you don't like doing it in your spare time, don't major in it.
>>
>>8736907
Most guys go into engineering because they liked taking stuff apart and figuring out the HOW. (figuring out how something works, designing something)

Most guys go into physics/chemistry because they liked figuring out the WHY. (asking questions, creating hypotheses, doing academic research)

Most guys go into math because they liked the rigor of solving and proving math stuff. (proving something logically)

t. NEET that isn't even in college yet
>>
>>8737072

M O O O OO OO DO DSSSSD
>>
>>8736907
It's IQ tests you dumb pseudo-science twat. They're the absolute standard in measuring general intelligence, stop falling for dumb pseudoscience that low IQ twats come up with out of rage.
>>
File: 1449289268213.jpg (66KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
1449289268213.jpg
66KB, 700x513px
>>8737123
>>
It really depends on two things:
Do you have enough time to stay after class and talk to the professors/go to office hours?
Are you OK with cutting hygiene and food out of your schedule to study dickless little numbers because you're a masochist?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.