[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I don't think evolution is real >here's the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1076.jpg (26KB, 255x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1076.jpg
26KB, 255x174px
>I don't think evolution is real
>here's the evidence of it
>I don't think vaccines work
>here's the evidence they do

>I don't think man made climate change is re-
>WOWWWW SO ILLITERATE LIKE 99.9999999% OF SCIENTISTS DO WHY ARE YOU SUCH A RETARD

I smell something fishy here...
>>
>>8734786
>Einstein didn't believe in quantum theory and was bad at French
What a retard.
>>
File: IMG_1430.png (286KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1430.png
286KB, 900x900px
Evolution is real
Vaccines work
Global warming exists
and you're a retard
>>
>>8734792
I'm saying, why don't you guys start with 'here's why it's real' instead of 'muh scientific consensus' there's been a lot of consensus on wrong shit before.
>>
>>8734802
Well, the consensus here is that you're a dick.
>>
>>8734786
I voted Trump and I know climate change is real.

I voted for him to slow down, and perhaps even reverse some of the over liberalisation of society.

Sad thing is, because he is traditionalist (which I like), he is also afflicted with the conservative meme of climate change not being a thing. :/
>>
>>8734786

Try making a thread explaining why you don;t believe vaccines work, see how quickly you get a response of >WOWWWW SO ILLITERATE LIKE 99.9999999% OF SCIENTISTS DO WHY ARE YOU SUCH A RETARD

I'll give you a clue: It will be the first post.
>>
>>8734954
You're a moron. With no understanding of people. Who voted for a narcissistic sociopath who cares nothing for you, your country, or our planet.

He said if he ever went into politics he would become Republican because they believe anything you tell them. You are the proof. You fucking moron.
>>
>>8734954

Al Gore and his "carbon trading" scam has closed the window on possible actions anyway, massive global climate change is now inevitable, may as well scrap the EPA and invest in a big boat.
>>
>>8734970
Whoa, buthurt liberal totally misunderstanding my meaning.

I bet you enjoy seeing fully grown men walk into bathrooms that contain young women and little girls?

Look, fuckhead, he certainly wasn't the best choice, but he was the best choice out of what was left after Shillary threw the Bernie under the bus.

I'd rather have Duke Nukem than carbon copy libshit Clinton, thank you.

>>8734973
I regret bringing children into this world.
>>
>>8734786
What a shitty strawman
which oil company is paying you for your time here on /sci/?
tell them to hire me instead, I can write much better bait than this
>>
>>8734982
>totally misunderstanding my meaning.
>I voted Trump

How the fuck am I misunderstanding your meaning, three words, I VOTED TRUMP, you complete tosser.
>>
>>8735016
Are you really that partisan and blind? EITHER WAS A SHIT CORPORATE CONTROLLED SHILL, AT LEAST HE'LL SLOW DOWN THE INCREASE IN LIBERAL GLOBALISM DEGENERACY AND THE DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH LIE.

Can I make it any clearer?
>>
>>8735016
>rabid libtard losing his mind at another person's differing opinion

i don't care who you voted for, anon. you are not smart.
>>
Notice how still none of these posts list evidence and proof of human made climate change.
>>
>>8734970
I don't think that quote was real, actually. Not to say it wasn't accurate.
>>
>>8735031

>Complaining about globalism and degeneracy on a weeaboo forum for NEETS who masturbate to anime
>>
>>8734982
Wait so your major issue is over liberalisation, but your first choice for pres was Bernie?

Does not compute
>>
>>8734954
Trump is not a traditionalist, he's an opportunist. If you doubt this, look at the outrageous variation in his policy positions over time.
>>
>>8735169
>expecting any sort of coherent ideology from a Trump supporter
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.