[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a little help from anyone capable... My company is looking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: juno-tobacco-kit-900x900.jpg (89KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
juno-tobacco-kit-900x900.jpg
89KB, 900x900px
I need a little help from anyone capable...

My company is looking to ship 1000s of the packages around the US, the problem is as follows:

The packages contains pods in pic related - they have liquid in them, and sometimes during air travel, the difference in pressure causes them to leak. We can send them ground, but the cost is more than triple

They are only 6oz packages so if we use first class USPS, its very cheap. However we need to address the issue of leaking.

Is there anyway to protect the pods from being exposed to this - such as using a shrink wrap machine to wrap the box - we have one, and the plastic on it is quite thick. As far as what Ive found, the pressure in cargo is approx 8000ft, or around 10 psi, so there is a difference of 5.

Will the plastic seal, if air-tight, prevent this, the plastic shouldnt burst because it is thick.... or is there some other way I should consider?
>>
>>8733096
Since the pressure is higher inside the the thing, I don't think shrink wrap will protect it. Do you send them to the buyers, or do you ship them in bulk from place A to place B? If you do bulk, you could put the whole shipment inside a pressurized container. Or if the failure rates are low enough, you may just say fuck it and have 2% of them fail, if you're still better off shipping them than sending them by truck. Also, are you sure it's the pressure, and not the vibrations or something else? Btw, you could nigger rig a vacuum chamber and test your ideas that way.
>>
1. Change production so the juice can be added to pods after shipping.

2. If loss of product by air is less than cost of shipping by ground, continue to do so.

3. Ship by ground and raise the price.
>>
>>8733096
>hurr durr do my job for me /sci/
off yourself you fucking brainlet. Unless you plan on paying me no way would I help you
>>
>>8733096
>We can send them ground, but the cost is more than triple

That doesn't make any sense. Ground shipping is way cheaper, it just takes longer.
>>
>>8733096
Straight rip off of juul
>>
>>8734208
Came here to post this.

Why would anyone buy your product when the juul has great costumer service and a large enough platform to guarantee that the proprietary pods will be around for a while?
Can yours be refilled?
Are they sold in brick and mortar stores?
What demand does it fill?
Can you give me a single reason for your product to exist?
>>
>>8733096
4chan isn't here to do your job for you, figure out shipping on your own, or post a throwaway email to contact you that we may set up a contract for our work.
>>
>>8734325
Juul is well known for having terrible service actually, their pods are never in stock

Anon, what did you decide to do? Are these available already? Ill ask the shop I go to if they have them, Ive been looking for a replacement, I use the myjet right now
>>
>>8734159
Ill pay you if you are qualified to help with this type of thing, for sure because it would save us a ton of money, what are your credentials
>>
>>8734161
ground is more expensive for small lightweight packages like this

USPS first class is by far the cheapest option and they use combo of ground and air
>>
>>8734208
>>8734325
There are several products like this on the market, The juno isnt made by us though, we distro it. Its tested far better than the Juul and others like it

Yes it is sold in stores, not refillable like the myjet. The demand it fits is any vaper looking for a convenient stealth vape, for people who arent interested in the coils and tanks etc... and want something simple, and for smokers who struggled to quit on regular devices

it exists because the feedback on it has been outstanding, the shops that order it cant get enough of it, and because smokers like it better than any other device and has gotten a lot of people to quit

i get this is 4chan, you can mock me all you want, but try it. Im sure a store near you carries it. Let me know city and state and i can tell you. or give me email and ill personally send you a sample
>>
>>8734931
Why don't you get a normal vape with a refillable tank and replaceable coils? It would probably cost less. And you don't have to go full retard with it, there are smaller vapes with refillable tanks and shit.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.