[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semi-weekly reminder that exposure to ELF to upper microwave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: router.png (108KB, 440x295px) Image search: [Google]
router.png
108KB, 440x295px
Semi-weekly reminder that exposure to ELF to upper microwave band radiation causes brain damage, cancer, reproductive problems, broader psychiatric issues (depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc), and alters human behavior.

It does this by acting on the voltage sensing subunit of voltage gated calcium channels (predominantly L-type), leading to chronically elevated intracellular calcium. Aberrant Ca2+ flux affects Ca2+ regulated cellular machinery and ultimately ends at increased NO production. This overwhelms normal physiologic processing pathways, and begins to react with superoxide to form peroxynitrite.

Observed effects of lower frequency pulsed and static fields on organisms, both at thermal and non-thermal levels, dates back to the late 60's and was understood to be biologically active even at that point. Epidemiological data has been extremely consistent, and the low level mechanistic approach is beginning to fill in the underpinnings of these observations.

Belief does not make actuality. It's time we decided as a species whether we're ready to face reality, or if we will choose to fizzle out living a pitiful fantasy. The rate of discernible autism spectrum abnormalities are now, at a low estimate, 1 in 45 children. We know of a genetic polymorphism (Timothy syndrome) that causes overactive VGCCs, and correlates universally with autism. We know calcium signalling is integral to synaptogenesis and dendrite formation and maintenance. Might be something to think about.

These are some reviews. Follow the citations.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25879308
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
>>
[Continued]
Also:
http://www.bioinitiative.org/

It is time. Li-Fi can replace wi-fi, something can possibly be done for cell phones and all the other little toys too. I'm tired of dealing with this asinine nonsense. The effect of their use goes completely against people's purported value system. It's intellectual dishonesty and addict behavior.
>>
why are you pushing this here?
>>
>>8732563
Look around you. Cars that use radar fill the roads. A cell phone in the pocket of nearly every individual. Wi-Fi in every building and every workplace. Even if I ignore having to watch decent people embrace their own decay, and that they're damaging their children, it's just becoming an unavoidable nuisance to me personally.

The answer is multifaceted, and incredibly obvious. Think big, and think small.
>>
>>8732590
you think that by making these threads you will change the world?
far more likely you are doing it to create disharmony, divide by belief

be aware that at least one of us can see what you are doing
>>
>>8732630

If pol can do it
>>
>>8732340
>>8732590

Then how can this problem be solved? If we completely abandon wireless technology, what do we replace it with?

Don't find fault, find a remedy. Anyone can complain.
>>
>>8732675
There is no actual fault though. OP is just exaggerating trivial results.
>>
who tinfoil wearing here
unaffected by this
>>
If this is true, then this sucks. Everyday we're exposed to billions and billions of sources of wireless technology. And nobody's going to give a fuck if I get cancer because of this.

I turn off my wifi before going to sleep at night. Considering I sleep eight hours a night, that's at least a third of my day where I'm not being exposed to my own Wi-Fi, but look at all these other motherfuckers who don't turn off their Wi-Fi at night. So even then, I'm still being blasted by wi-Fi
>>
hur dur wireless technology is bad hur durrrrr

what is solar radiation, what is the earth's magnetic field, what is a banana.

hurrr durrr radio waves are killing everyone, durr hurr.

go live in the desert you isolationist cuck, stupid faggots like you set us back hundreds of years in science.

Did you ever stop to think that maybe killing half the world's population in a painless and easy way is part of the plan? Ever stop to consider that huh?
>>
And just like last time, you still have no evidence the effect is meaningful on a human health level.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.