[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer with mets to bone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1423501724865.jpg (23KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1423501724865.jpg
23KB, 446x362px
>tfw stage iv non-small cell lung cancer with mets to bone and brain
>tfw could have been born as anything throughout history but just happen to be born as a human right as we approach our most exciting times
>tfw missed a cure by ~20 years
>tfw gonna die of a parasitic cellular disease just before we harness AI and transcend human foibles and saturate the stars
>tfw just missed out on immortality
>>
File: IMG_6466.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6466.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>
>>8731236

I feel bad for you man, your cancer is so bad that you mistook this board for your personal blog.
>>
You're not the real pancreatic cancer anon, he uses the same google image searched xray for his threads.
>>
>>8731267
>tfw your stage iv lung cancer hijacks your brain and you have to shit up /sci/ with your annoying threads

feel bad for me man
>>
>>8731236
If it makes you feel better, I'm convinced you won't really be missing much technologically. 2030 will probably look like today but with 8k TVs.
>>
At least you're not black
>>
is this the same fucking guy that keeps thinking doctors are misdiagnosing him
>>
>>8731236
Well to be honest I would try to fuck shit up.
My dad died because of cancer and I didnt tell him to fuck shit up so here we go.

The information I have is that cancer has 2 causes, the first is kinda like you got poisend by some stuff and you get cancer because of that f.e. alcohol or smoking.

The other reason is that there is something wrong in your brain, your thoughts are over-reacting and there is some organ in your body reacting to that. Kinda like when youre stressed and you get stomach pain but much much harder.

So there was this documentary where a women was taking some hard drugs and then she was talking to her parents who were dead and shit like that. She "solved" her problem and the cancer went away.

I think this shit is called Ayahuasca but if you cant get it try lsd or shrooms
>>
>>8731345
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.