[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undeniable proof anime is real and gumans are destined to unite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Based on the multiverse theory, all previously known and yet to be discovered anime universes exist and each has their own infinite versions

That being said, either once gumans progress to the techology capable of traversing the multiverse and find the. or when they come to visit us will fulfill mankind's true and only destiny.
>>
>>8730966
Infinite possibilities means every possible combination of atoms would exist in another universe. Therefore, most of the anime universes would be filled with deen abominations or worse, and it would be almost impossible to find a good aniverse.
>>
>>8730976
There are infinite amounts of "good" anime universes. When the technology is available we could have dedicated teams sift through them all to find ones that are acceptable for human interaction
>>
>>8730976
There could be other particles besides atoms and traditional subatomic particles which make up matter in other universes as well
>>
There are infinite amount of universes where humans enter a mutual relationship with anime kind and this is one of them.
>>
if multiverse theory is true, then there is a version of the universe that multiverse isnt true
>>
>>8730982
If Occam's razor is to be believed then the logic of the universes must be in parallel format.
Relativity being a big thing in our universe means that the closest ones will be the ones with relativity.
If you really want a mind freak it is theoretically possible to find the fountain of youth in a universe, infinite food and beyond that... universes where time runs backwards...
And if you REALLY want to go back in time in THIS universe you might find a universe where time runs backwards and draw its power.

This is really fucking wizardry if true.
The only way to confirm is if gravity waves can be generated and then forced into destructive interference to tear open a hole in our fabric of reality and then maintain it open so we can see what is on the other side.

>Yfw that costs a shit ton of energy.
>Yfw the warp is real
>>
>>8730976
>infinite possibilities means every possible combination
No.
>>
>>8731011
You are right.
But do you know why you are right?
>>
The hope for this is the only thing that keeps me going.
>>
>>8731012
I have no idea about multiverse theory or anything like that, but I know why I am right concerning the greentext I picked: If A is the set of "every possible combination" or "every possibility" (kinda bad wording but lets roll with it) and a is in A, then A\{a} is still an infinite amount of possibilities but does not contain every possible combination.

Therefore Anime is not real until Donald Trump signs an executive order to make it real.
>>
File: 1471622716926.jpg (48KB, 289x512px) Image search: [Google]
1471622716926.jpg
48KB, 289x512px
>>8730966
>Based on the multiverse theory
Dropped.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.