[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, dickheads! Everyone constantly whines about how there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Cookie Monster - 3.jpg (27KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cookie Monster - 3.jpg
27KB, 300x360px
Alright, dickheads! Everyone constantly whines about how there's all this fucking space debris around the planet.

How do we fucking clean it? I propose a giant fucking electromagnet. Lets see you come up with something better.
>>
>>8730723
>I propose a giant fucking electromagnet.
Yes and kill every computer database worth more than your future lifes if you don't go to hell after you die.
Good job senpai.

The only way we can fix this shit is worldwide cooperation, but some countries just want to watch the world burn (see the chinks and their contamination).
>>
BIG
FUCKIN
LASERS

and satellites designed to detect debris so the lasers can fire from ground bases and zap the garbage

immolate that shit
>>
Try something similar to spider webs
Like large sricky webs orbiting arround
>>
>>8730799
Would this actually fucking work? It sounds to me like you would just go from having garbage orbiting the planet to having hot garbage orbiting the planet.

>>8730752
>The only way we can fix this shit is worldwide cooperation
Cooperation doing what, exactly?
>>
>>8730816
it wouldn't turn garbage into hot garbage
it would turn garbage into sand-grain sized garbage
>>
ignore it and hope it goes away on it's own. Which is the current method and the one we'll be using for the foreseeable future
>>
>>8730816
>Cooperation doing what, exactly?
Lots of research on climate change and how to fix everything without destroying entire countries into drowning everyone?

I don't know exactly what kind of shit climate change scientist do, maybe the environmental engy autist do know but not my shit so i don't care.

USA (California specifically) shouldn't be the only one concerned about it and the only one doing true research about it.
>>
>>8730825
We're not talking about Global Warming in this thread you fucking retard. We're talking about broken old satellites left in orbit around the Earth after being turned off, which crash into each other and break into smaller pieces but still large enough to crash into other satellites and cause a domino effect
>>
>>8730752
How exactly would that destroy every computer database? The more reasonable worry is that the magnet wil affect other, working, satellites.
>>
File: high as the sky yui.jpg (22KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
high as the sky yui.jpg
22KB, 500x499px
>>8730829
Shit sorry, fuckign weed brah.

Same shit on cooperation, but nobody will care because most of the satellites are already perfectly calculated with 99.9% accuracy so no worries.
>>8730832
Can still fuck something up, a single pull from earth would fuck everything that was calculated from the start and would make the problem worse.
Magnets ain't always good let me tell ya.
>>
>>8730839
Shit, didn't explain it well, the magnet could pull another near satellite and fuck on the calculation of said satellite.

Not a great plan, but I propose more funding on those teams that recover satellites that are going to die and talk to the faggots that leaved unused satellites that the companies have leaved there and pay some money since they didn't care about it.
>>
Build a shuttle that holds micro drone swarms that dispersed into orbits and matched speed and direction of debris then swarm and attach themselves and fire thrusters to decay safely the orbit of the debris and burn it up on reentry. Like little robotic swarms of flies that cover the object and all fire off in unison and the whole swarm works together controlled by a computer like a missile fly by wire in parallel. And just keep sending up shuttles and swarms until you clean up all the mess. The Drones themselves could be basketball sized and in a swarm of five hundred and use meme drive or they could have a surface that could be pushed by ground and space based lasers or just gas propellant or make them nuclear and have an accident and wipe out the source pollutants on the ground?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.