[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't tell me you didn't read this before beginning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sgds.jpg (24KB, 329x499px) Image search: [Google]
sgds.jpg
24KB, 329x499px
Don't tell me you didn't read this before beginning your undergraduate education.
>>
>dropping my postgrad studies and restarting from zero again
[spoiler]sage[/spoiler]
>>
>written by a woman
>with no mathematical research, only 'education research'
you bet i didn't read it
>>
I own that book and it helped a little bit but not much. Most of it is "Stuff is more complicated in College and you'll be expected to work things out for yourself a lot of the time instead of having your hand held"
>>
>>8729881
If it is a short meme book I would have read it, just like I read other short pieces like A Mathematician's apology.

But I didn't know it existed and it is too late now. I already know how to study, probably better than any woman could ever teach to.

Basically, I have seen and felt all the secrets of the universe. I feel them at my finger tips and can use them in my favor.
>>
File: 1484235621303.gif (403KB, 245x118px) Image search: [Google]
1484235621303.gif
403KB, 245x118px
>>8729902
>Basically, I have seen and felt all the secrets of the universe. I feel them at my finger tips and can use them in my favor.
>>
Are there any actual tips in that book to help grasp mathematical concepts?
I feel like I can improve my studying methods, is this worth checking out?
>>
>>8729911
No, it's all about study techniques and what attitude you need. Most of it is a comparison of High School math to College math, basically saying that in High School you'll get lots of examples and can more or less follow the examples as a template to solve problems whereas tin college the professor might give you a proof and a single example and then you'll be expected to figure out all the variations and manipulations of that example yourself
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.