[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup, /sci/? I'd appreciate some advice if you anons would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Sup, /sci/? I'd appreciate some advice if you anons would be cool with that.

I'm 22 and I've always had a pretty terrible experience with the public school system-I've struggled with ADHD my entire life- and naturally withdrew from that type of environment and focused on the things that did matter to me.
Those things were video games and music. I've developed a pretty decent ability when it comes to understanding and creating music- It's currently what I'm studying in school-but I've come to a point where I've realized how important it is that I spend my time better than I have been. Through forcing myself to watch and try and understand things like Carl Sagan's series "Cosmos", and reading some of his books(the Demon Haunted World, for example). I've come to realize how amazing and beautiful the world can be through the lens of science. How important it is as a tool to not only understand the world and ourselves, but the choices we make, and the progression of human history. My abilities to perform and understand scientific and mathematical formula would probably be sub-par, but It's important that I do what I can to try and learn as much as I can about this sort of thing.

Where should I start?
What sort of people have influenced you in life?
I'd love to know.
>>
>>8729385
>implying adhd is a real disease

Check out Jordan Peterson :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LH0FiV3IXYo
>>
>>8729385
pic unrelated: Just an amazing composer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQabCdxJ6DM
>>
>>8729393
I will, but I've certainly been medicated for it my entire life. That I do know is real.
>>
File: sheep painting.jpg (3MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
sheep painting.jpg
3MB, 2560x1600px
>>8729397
Then the meds that you were ''forced to take'' at a young age probably altered your conscience/brain chemistry/whatever... I do think that what you were originally diagnosed with was not ADHD, but rather a symptom of a different, yet normal personality.
I am not a professional though, but idk, search for ADHD hoax, bipolar hoax, ..etc. on Google
Get some conflicting ideas inside your BRAIN

BTW, Jordan Peterson isn't about ADHD
>>
>>8729438
I'll do that, thanks. Unfortunately I'm at a point where I feel I cannot, under any circumstance perform well without my medication. I can't be fucked to get out of bed for most of the time. I just lay around and watch shit on the internet. Dumb shit.

I'll look up the stuff you mentioned though, thanks.

>BTW, Jordan Peterson isn't about ADHD
Yeah, I realized that after I read the topic in the the title. Was super interesting, thanks for sharing.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.