[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Semi-weekly reminder that exposure to ELF to upper microwave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: R7000P_Hero_Transparent.png (108KB, 440x295px) Image search: [Google]
R7000P_Hero_Transparent.png
108KB, 440x295px
Semi-weekly reminder that exposure to ELF to upper microwave band radiation causes brain damage, cancer, reproductive problems, broader psychiatric issues (depression, anxiety, insomnia, etc), and alters human behavior.

It does this by acting on the voltage sensing subunit of voltage gated calcium channels (predominantly L-type), leading to chronically elevated intracellular calcium. Aberrant Ca2+ flux affects Ca2+ regulated cellular machinery and ultimately ends at increased NO production. This overwhelms normal physiologic processing pathways, and begins to react with superoxide to form peroxynitrite.

Observed effects of lower frequency pulsed and static fields on organisms, both at thermal and non-thermal levels, dates back to the late 60's and was understood to be biologically active even at that point. Epidemiological data has been extremely consistent, and the low level mechanistic approach is beginning to fill in the underpinnings of these observations.

Belief does not make actuality. It's time we decided as a species whether we're ready to face reality, or if we will choose to fizzle out living a pitiful fantasy. The rate of discernible autism spectrum abnormalities are now, at a low estimate, 1 in 45 children. We know of a genetic polymorphism (Timothy syndrome) that causes overactive VGCCs, and correlates universally with autism. We know calcium signalling is integral to synaptogenesis and dendrite formation and maintenance. Might be something to think about.

These are some reviews. Follow the citations.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23802593
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25879308
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26300312
>>
[Continued]
Also:
http://www.bioinitiative.org/

It is time. Li-Fi can replace wi-fi, something can possibly be done for cell phones and all the other little toys too. I'm tired of dealing with this asinine nonsense. The effect of their use goes completely against people's purported value system. It's intellectual dishonesty and addict behavior.
>>
Indeed, it actually looks quite legit. But I'm wondering about the scale and significance of these interactions. Is it full-blown and very significant to the level of smoking a few cigarettes per day? Or is it like a cigarette a week? Or a month?

Alas, I thought this was not something to worry about. Thank you.
>>
Are wired PCs and smartphones a worry?
>>
>>8728169
so if i leave my laptop on my nuts i'm going to have autistic children
>>
>>8728251
is this true?
>>
>>8728247
Every modem router should have a 'wireless off' command in their interface, but in some this only disables the data to and from the wireless, and the doesn't turn off the wifi carrier signal.

We plug our laptops in at home and turn the wireless off on our Netgear router. But when BT called with a special offer recently I asked about the router and they confirmed that it was not possible to turn the carrier signal off.
>>
>>8728234
Follow the citations. I'm getting ready for work (where I'll be around wifi and surrounded by cell phones all day), and don't have time or mind to pick things out.

In short, a massive increase in double and single strand breaks are observed. A number of the studies include the results of their comet assays, of cells exposed in vivo, for various lengths of time. Altered sperm morphology, motility, and DNA damage, have been well documented along with permanent damage to the generating cells in the germline. Increased permeability of the blood brain barrier has also been observed, which is curious given that the brains of Alzheimers patients have been found to be colonized by numerous types of fungus. Beta-amyloid ties in to this. Albumin staining is rapid.

Your reply seems sarcastic. To respond directly to if this is something to worry about, we could be seeing a near omnipresent increase in early onset alzheimers and dementia along with a lack of ability to produce offspring. I haven't even gotten into childhood leukemia. Could mean the collapse of complex society within ~20 years. Beautifully multifaceted bit of irony I would suppose.

>>8728247
Wired computers are generally connected to a modem with wireless capability, which will be on and emitting by default. Smartphones use microwave radiation and are thus an issue.

>>8728251
Probably not. It would more likely lead to offspring with other problems from DNA damaged sperm, or a lack of viable sperm outright. Autism would more likely be from prenatal and early childhood exposure.
>>
>>8728263
>Could mean the collapse of complex society within ~20 years.
lel
>>
>>8728330
I wouldn't make "doomsday"-esque statements if I didn't believe that on our present course, it was a real possibility. And it appears that it is. Caution and very careful risk assessment is warranted, and I'll certainly be watching for signs of the progression I'm expecting. What else can I do.

I'm not afraid to talk bluntly in terms outside of the net-false collective reality. It's not always easy, but consistently making that effort is what takes the most strength. Gotta stop bullshitting around eventually, and stop always talking and bouncing things off the nonsense. "This is what we all say, pretend, and act like is true, but this is what's really true." Skip all that softening and lead in. Get right to the substantive good stuff that actually stands on its own.

Leaving for work.
>>
>>8728169
OR computers make us lazier and we get fatter by sitting and looking at a screen man am i fucking hypocrite but its true
>>
>implying high-functioning autism is a bad thing
>>
Don't worry, Drumpf will defund the EPA and put a stop to all this fake anti-business research.
>>
Weekly reminder to ignore tinfoil threads.
>>
>>8729669
Hourly reminder that /sci/ is full of shitheads who think they know it all.
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 261x169px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 261x169px
My kneejerk reaction is that this
must be tinfoil or unsubstantiated in some way, but I genuinely can't see it.
Any other skeptical anons have some clues?
It seems pretty clear in the literature that this radiation can interfere with VGCC, and it is also pretty clear that VGCC could well be responsible for diseases listed by OP and the studies.
Where is the tinfoiling? and why is no one doing anything about this?
>>
>>8729890
>radiation
But, sir, you forgot all about the chemicals! Mustn't forget the chemicals!
>>
>>8729929
>microwave radiation core to the topic
>acting as though I am a tinfoiler for using the word

Go back to class you 12 year old prick.
The adults are talking.

Contribute meaningfully one way or the other please.
>>
>disable home wifi router
>another 500 active hotspots in the neighbourhood
>decide to get outside then
>100 hotspots within every corner
>>
>>8730035
>step on bus
>everyone has phone emitting
>get to school
>wifi and phones

This is the point bud, the studies seem to indicate quite clearly to me that it is dangerous, and the government should be doing something about it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.