[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are your thoughts on the Joe Rogan podcast and the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20150812_081156.jpg (1MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150812_081156.jpg
1MB, 1944x2592px
What are your thoughts on the Joe Rogan podcast and the scientists he brings on?
>>
>>8724749
he's a pseudo-intellectual as are the people that agree to go onto his podcast. his comedy is awful. he's the epitome of "weed dude lmao", and probably has an IQ of like 105.
>>
>>8724749
Really enjoyed his recent episode with Neil Tyson
>>
>>8724749
Joe Rogan brings Alex Jones on the show, I think that says all you need to know about how seriously Joe Rogan cares about science. On that recent podcast, Jones literally said that the elites have had computers since the 1850s, wtf lol.
>>
File: dropbear.jpg (121KB, 950x534px) Image search: [Google]
dropbear.jpg
121KB, 950x534px
>>8724749
P•O•P•S•C•I
>>
>>8724787
no he literally didnt
>>
I like Rogan. He doesn't pretend to know science except for fitness and nutrition stuff sometimes and idk whether he's full of shit about that
>>
>>8724787
>Jones literally said that the elites have had computers since the 1850s, wtf lol.

A historical factoid isn't related to the science itself, and Jones never claimed to be a scientist. Stop trying to politicize the thread unnecessarily.
>>
>>8724825
yeah he did
>Bill Gates did all that anti-trust stuff on purpose, they invented very basic computer systems in the 1850s, they had systems engineered for the purpose of controlling humans through their predictable behaviors. Anti-trust laws have existed since the 1960s, which the operating system schematics were given to Microsoft through DARPA, who also Bill Gate's father was actually the head of Planned Parenthood, the head guy who funded the satanic eugenics programs. Google was set up as a search engine to transcript all phone calls for searchablity, and apply this to the Internet and telecom hub, that's how they ran this through and set all this up. But at the top, they admit that the public just wants to eat food and not work, so they are aware that vaccines have cancer causing chemicals. I believe in humanity, Trump was supposed to lose the election and free press was supposed to be destroyed; but now they have to intimidate Trump and try to shut the whole thing down. All we can do is defend Internet freedom and free speech.

Please defend that paragraph to me, I would love to hear it.

>>8724835
Nothing political about it. This is a science board, OP asked about Joe Rogan's podcast and the scientists. I pointed out that Joe Rogan is just a shitty I Fucking Love Science tier bro, and that working with Alex Jones undermines his credibility when it comes to scientific issues.

But seriously, Alex Jones is clearly suffering from amphetamine psychosis. He should just take the PKD route and write books instead, without telling people he thinks they're non-fiction.
>>
>>8724969
>>8724835 (You) #
>Nothing political about it. This is a science board, OP asked about Joe Rogan's podcast and the scientists. I pointed out that Joe Rogan is just a shitty I Fucking Love Science tier bro, and that working with Alex Jones undermines his credibility when it comes to scientific issues.

Your post was entirely politically motivated, which is why you brought up Jones at all. Again, Jones isn't a scientist nor claims to be. He has nothing to do with what OP asked for. Stop derailing your thread, nobody cares about your juvenile political views.

>But seriously, Alex Jones is clearly suffering from amphetamine psychosis. >He should just take the PKD route and write books instead, without telling people he thinks they're non-fiction.
>>>/pol/ is that way since you're only interested in political figures.
>>
>>8724969
I'm not sure about all the shit Jones said, but there were machines that performed calculations in the 1800's.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tide-predicting_machine
>>
>>8724969
Charles Babbage invented the first mechanical computer in the 1820s and one similar to the modern computer in principle in the 1830s, so he's not wrong.
>>
>>8724749

The scientists he brings on his show suck. They are just the type of cancer you find only in LA

I remember when Joe went through his freezing phase.

He had this lady on his podcast that talked about why jumping in a tank of cold water is healthy.

Rogan talked about going out to some place where you can pay to jump in a tank of cold water and doing their freezing routine.

> It causes proteins that don't normally form to be created
> we assume this is good

In reality it probably just fried his testicles. When you take a warm shower it kills the sperm in your ballsack. What makes these people think that your balls can handle that?
>>
>>8724787

If Alex Jones says it, you know that it's probably at least technically true at worst and an absolute fact at best

Within the first 15 minutes of that podcast he all but proves that Obama, Podesta and others had illegal sex parties involving children.
>>
Alex Jones seems crazier than he is because he yells a lot and seems generally unhinged at times. His statements are questionable at times but if you view them objectively they aren't completely insane
>>
>>8724771
he'd still kick your virgin ass
>>
>>8724773
there are 5 levels of infinity, right?
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread? Defending a conspiracy theorist? Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>8724771
JR doesn't portray himself as an intellectual.
>>
>>8725058
>Defending Alex Jones
>Calls others juvenile
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.