[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will taking intro to psych to be near a particular girl destroy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1855.jpg (27KB, 357x368px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1855.jpg
27KB, 357x368px
Will taking intro to psych to be near a particular girl destroy my GPA?
I'm not very artsy and the unit coordinators name literally ends in stein.
>>
I'm not biting
>>
Still enrolled in psych
Got until Friday to change
Need some answers pls
>>
psych 1 is easy as fuck, you don't have to be artsy or creative, you just read the book and learn the information.
>>
>>8723124
Not even memeing. I took psy101 at a local community college, I forgot to show up to the final and the professor ended up giving me an A even though I never talked to him. I sent him 3 emails begging to be able to take it but he never responded.
>>
>>8723124
You can skip every class except for the tests and get an A+
>>
>>8723124
>Will taking intro to psych to be near a particular girl
>to be near a particular girl

So this is why every psych class is filled with out of place autistic children
>>
>>8723124
>Will taking intro to psych to be near a particular girl destroy my GPA?

Holy shit are you a fucking kid? Grow some balls. A classroom is not a sexual environment. Want to fuck her? Ask her out or get her really drunk at a party.

Holy shit, I can't believe I have to be the one telling this shit to people. Why is /sci/ so much more autistic than me?
>>
>>8725210

On the contrary, all environments are sexual environments. Your ability to judge that they are only improves with age and reflection. You seem instead to have been trying, in a confused way, to say that a classroom "shouldn't" be a sexual environment, that it should be an asexual place of learning (because you are attempting to project and explain current codes of conduct with respect to such places), but even that's wrong. It's you who's young and naive.

t. past thirty
>>
>>8725235
>all environments are sexual environments

Well, maybe you should define sexual.

I define sexual environments as in places where everyone involved (not just you) is looking for sex.

Bars are sexual environments. Everyone there is looking to get it on. So are parties, discos, and similar social places.

In that sense classrooms are not sexual environments and that means that you should not really try to find sex in those places.

I mean, you probably can find sex in those places if you try hard enough but it is just as likely that you will be labeled a creep and be outcast by the same people you want to fuck.

>t. past thirty
I assume unmarried and probably virgin.
>>
>>8725235
no it is you are the young and naive. everyone is doing the opposite of what you are doing behind your back
t. past fourty
>>
>>8723124

>the unit coordinators name literally ends in stein

Bad idea desu
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.