[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm not going to school. I'm going to learn. Learn

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Radioactive Fallout Model.png (13KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
Radioactive Fallout Model.png
13KB, 259x194px
I'm not going to school. I'm going to learn. Learn what you may ask?
Everything there is to know about Earth. The stars or you could say the heavens.
I'll give you a piece of information I learned from a man sitting near a fountain smoking a cigarette.
I'm on a journey, aren't we all? Let's discover new things together.
I don't trust anyone, but how can you trust me if I can't have trust. Trust in God. Maybe coming here to ask the wise men and women of 4chan.org/sci/ isn't the place to ask help. I'll put trust in your thoughts though. That maybe your experiences can influence my ideas. And your ideas can influence my experience.
>>
That maybe my experiences can influence your ideas.*
>>
How can I build upon what I've learned from a U.S. high school diploma? Where should I start?Fuck College.
>>
What have you learnt OP?
>>
>>8722791
Thanks for giving me a chuckle, OP. Politely saged
>>
>>8722791
You sound like my father when he was having his schizophrenic episodes
>>
>>8722869
Sit down in the grass on a summer day. Next to a fountain. People passing you by. Listen to what I heard that day. This man I never met told me these things that changed my life forever. We talked for some time. He offered me many things such as alcohol and weed. I did not partake. He took out his knife and flung it towards the ground it did not pierce the thick grass at first, but the second attempt stuck the knife deep in the soil. He told me there is nothing, but the sky. He pointed up with his finger then proceeded to point down to the ground. "The Earth, and the circle around us". He looked at me and I looked around all the people passing us by then he asked if he could pray over me. I agreed. He closed his eyes and put his hands together like one who is a monk. I say he was some sort of a monk because at that time I was on the path of destruction. And this prayer of his was one without words I've never heard before. More like a song. A beautiful song. I closed my eyes and put my hands together while the sound of him drowned out everything around us. This was deep in the city. The rustle and the bustle of city life is gone. Just as his prayer had started it ended. I opened my eyes and he said with a smile on his face. "Thank you."
>>
why is there such a disproportionate number of off-the-wall wackjobs on /sci/
>>
>>8723143
Delusions of intellectual grandeur
>>
>>8723143
Hoping/assuming the notion of 'intelligence by association' is valid.
>>
That'll show them MIT niggers, with their nigger cattle. Their herd of nigger cattle, that shit.
>>
I think the best piece of advice i could ever give anyone is quite simple and easy to forget. It's something I am counting on will always be a learning experience.

Put simply, your thoughts will run as far as you let them, and there's nothing to stop them but your thoughts. It is always important to be aware of how easy it is to brainwash yourself.
>>
>>8723367
Terry, is that you?
Get help.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.