[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any infectious disease people here? What's the status of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1177 (2).jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1177 (2).jpg
76KB, 600x600px
Any infectious disease people here? What's the status of Herpes Simplex I cures? My ex is really mad at me for not disclosing my status and infecting her, and she even told someone I was interested in about it. I want to help her chill out and stop slandering me.
>>
>>8721605
>stop slandering me.

It's not slander if it's true you fuck.
>>
>give girl STD
>she is mad
wow what a surprise
>>
>>8721605
In many states, like Washington State, knowing you have an STD and infecting a partner is illegal. Many states have different charges depending on whether the transmission was intentional—i.e., you meant to do someone harm—versus reckless—i.e., you didn’t think about it, or it happened anyway. In states like New Jersey, you can be charged with attempted murder if you know you’re HIV positive and attempt to infect someone intentionally.
>>
>>8721620
Well, good thing I don't live in America.
>>
>>8721624
Most at least a bit civilised countries have such laws to punish niggers like you
>>
>>8721605
You're a fucking asshole.
>>
>>8721973
>>8721966
Are you guys retarded? He's clearly trolling. Jesus Christ, are you new or something?
>>
>>8722003
Is it clear? It's totally believable that some dingus out there would think herpes is nbd and get butthurt when people get mad at him for infecting them.
>>
>>8721966
I live in the Netherlands, we don't have such a law. Not every country is a tyrannical shithole like the US where you can get put in debtor's prison for not paying your $6,000,000 hospital bill, lol.
>>
>>8722021
Not that guy but it IS no big deal. It's a mild blister that comes out for a few days maybe every few years. Roughly 20% of people have it, too, so I have serious doubts that laws about transmitting herpes are enforceable in any real capacity..
>>
>>8721605
You never wanted to help her: You wanted to f, screw and rape her (and give her herpes, too). Now you want to mind-f her so you can go on f'ing other girls and boys. You've got a lot of hate and evil deeds to face. What goes around...
>>
>>8721624
Pozzer detected.
>>
>>8722590
Oh, lighten up. HIV is completely treatable now. it's basically like having diabetes or something
>>
>>8721605
just go celibate anon
>>
>>8722583
Just say fuck you useless idiot

>>8721605
>knowingly giving your girlfriend an STD without telling her
You're scum OP
You need to be shot in the balls
>>
>>8722641
Not OP but why is it such a big deal? It's just a blister. Before the 1950's there wasn't even a taboo against it. It only became a big deal after they started making ad campaigns about how bad cold sores were to sell cold sore creams.
>>
File: 30_shoes.jpg (104KB, 924x720px) Image search: [Google]
30_shoes.jpg
104KB, 924x720px
>>8722611
>imblying that makes it okay to give someone a disease without their knowledge
This has to be b8.
>>
>>8722679
>go to work sick

>BURNTHEHERETIC.gif
Americans in charge of being civilised.
>>
>>8722679
The laws are sexist anyways. Are they going to arrest a woman who gives birth to a baby while infected with herpes and infects it as it goes through her vagina? No, they're going to go after the men.
>>
>>8722684
A sexually transmitted disease in specific, you mong.
>>
>>8722003
>Breaking 4th wall to respond to clear bait with serious comment.

You're a faggot.
>>
File: 1481313735066.png (26KB, 293x389px) Image search: [Google]
1481313735066.png
26KB, 293x389px
>>8722726
>"EWWWWWW, SEX!!!1!1!"

Lmfao, Americans are such prudes they think something is a crime only if it involves sex. Kek. You can't make this shit up!
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 645x773px
>>8722726
>not specifiying
>classifying diseases which have different infection mechanics as "better" or "worse" morally
Literal fucking cavemen.
>>
>>8722679
Criminalizing non-disclosure is an archaic law at this point. There's no chance of transmission when someone is successful on treatment, it only serves to perpetuate stigma. That's the prevailing opinion of HIV experts these days.

t. Someone who works in HIV research
>>
>>8724011
No chance at all, or just a very small one?
>>
>>8724052
Nothing is impossible, but we're talking less danger than walking down the sidewalk on a sunny day.
>>
>>8721605
>Herpes Simplex I
Succesful bait. OP is talking about cold sores while the non-medical dweebs are derping about sexually transmitted diseases. Nice one, OP.
>>
>>8724598
Thanks. Trolling /sci/ is like shooting fish in a barrel, though.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.