[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is autism hereditary? If you have an autistic relative, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1473696257591.jpg (69KB, 480x753px) Image search: [Google]
1473696257591.jpg
69KB, 480x753px
Is autism hereditary? If you have an autistic relative, what are the chances that your children will have autism? I want to engage in the creation of human beings with my female, but she knows that autism runs in my family, and neither of us want to end up raising children who are incapable of furthering the species.
>>
>>8719744
>Is autism hereditary?
Absolutely.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heritability_of_autism
>>
File: 1470807373970.png (78KB, 1706x385px) Image search: [Google]
1470807373970.png
78KB, 1706x385px
>>8719767
wew
>>
>>8719770
It's the most basic source that you can get. You can go to google and check it. Or even check the references from that article.
>>
>>8719744
>but she knows that autism runs in my family
if you aren't autistic yourself chances your kids will be aren't that high
>>
>>8719744
Epidemic of autism and ADHD. Unless you're better than average people, she/he will be slow. Of course, most parents never notice these days cause they're OCD themselves on their portable tvs. Great way to ignore responsibility for people who want kids for toys; but never want to be mothers and fathers.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.