[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my soul a bioelectrical current running through my nervous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2017-02-16-22-54-17.png (605KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-16-22-54-17.png
605KB, 1080x1920px
Is my soul a bioelectrical current running through my nervous system? If I transferred it onto a computer, would there be a way to program myself to be happy?
>>
>>8719152
have you tried N,α-dimethylphenethylamine my friend?

It cured my son of autism
>>
>>8719152
I think my soul is spiritual energy. It has always been, is and always will be mine. If/when this body dies, I will continue to have consciousness and will likely choose to start over in a new body. Space and time are mere limited concepts, but I am infinite and beyond mere limited ideas I've been told to believe.
>>
>>8719176
Thanks but I absolutely can't stand the word spirtual. Like I think the spirit is just the energy your body combusts from food
>>
>>8719152
>>8719176
I ain't afraid of no ghosts
>>
>>8719152

Souls don't exist.
>>
>>8719152
As the chemical and thermal limitations imposed by the previous biological system would be eliminated, and with the possibility of expansion in cognition and processing power, you would quickly reach the conclusion that there is no reason to live but to suffer and shut yourself off.
And the people who put your soul into a computer would surely save your very last mental state just to reboot a new simulation with it, and measure how quickly you fag ass would kill yourself in each iteration. Perhaps millions of times per second.
>>
>>8719152
ويسألونك عن الروح قل الروح من أمر ربي وما أوتيتم من العلم إلا قليلا
>>
>>8719176
>>>/x/
>>
>>8719252
?
But we know more about the nafs than before
>>
>>8719252
is this a bait? yeah bruh its from allah we dont know nuffin.
allah also said sperm comes from your stomach and that there's 11 planets in the solar system.
>>
File: 1470304796486.jpg (62KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470304796486.jpg
62KB, 640x640px
"you" aren't even real
You're just a region of space in a state in the system which is the entire universe. At least once per planck frame "you" become something else entirely.
Your memories only persist because entropy invariably increases with time, but one day your memories will be gone because the arrangement of atoms that allows you to process stimuli (your brain) will be destroyed.

Embrace the nothingness, it always was you.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.