[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw finally a good student Haven't missed a class, been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4071.jpg (15KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4071.jpg
15KB, 224x225px
>tfw finally a good student
Haven't missed a class, been getting good grades in precalc ips English and chem
Guys I might get through college after all
>>
File: melencolia_i.jpg (2MB, 1446x1921px) Image search: [Google]
melencolia_i.jpg
2MB, 1446x1921px
well GOOOOD FOOOOOOOR YOU
>>
I have been trying so fucking hard to be a good student.

it would honestly be piss-easy if i didn't have a girlfriend. but I swear to god.
> Literally can't work at home. Whatsoever.
> have to stay on campus 12 hours a day to get any work done
> get guilted about staying on campus all day
> come home early
> don't get shit done
> stay anyway
> fight when we get back, stay up super fucking late sorting it out
> get no work done the next day because tired.
> Try to go to bed early
> she gets shitty for me not staying up with her
> Stay up an extra three hours. And have class three hours ealier than her in the morning.
> Still don't get shit done because tired.
> assaulted with guilt from every direction no matter my choice.

I don't know what to fucking do. I keep trying to explain to her that I need to stay on campus to work, that I literally can't get work done if I don't get a solid 7+ hours of sleep, etc. But I still keep feeling like the bad guy.

And she keeps being upset and confused and tells me she has no idea what the fuck I'm doing on campus everyday.
> She's an education major.
> I'm a Physics/Planetary double major (like astrophysics, but asteroids instead - orbital dynamics, accretion, etc.).
> She has no idea what the fuck studying is.
>>
>>8719167
Hmm well ill help you dispite the gayest blog post evere here we go.

You're in a codependent relationship in a young age basically ur addicted to love.

Heres what you do
1.Grab one of pic related(I like purple)
2.Suck it up
3.Hiatus, Break it off, Make it work, Forfeit studies - PICK ONE (Protip: You dont have enough Int/Cha for #3)

Goodluck!
>>
>>8719167
Fucking dump her you beta cuck
Women are a burden to men, she will only weigh you down
>>
>>8719179
honestly keep alternating between #2 and #3.

especially since she fucking hates weed and psychadelics.
>>
>>8719167
Sounds rough I'm sorry but holy shit where are you at with a planetary major? I'm just doing astro with a minor in geophysics
>>
>>8719167
Break up with her its clearly an extremely toxic relationship that you gain nothing from.
>>
>>8719145
I'm surprised no one has mocked you for taking precal in college. Anyway, keep it up. Don't let your dick get in the way.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.