[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /sci/ as a physicist, I feel as if mankind is going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: spooked.jpg (34KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
34KB, 607x341px
Hello /sci/

as a physicist, I feel as if mankind is going to self-destruct very soon because I kinda feel like we reached our limit in knowledge as creatures and it's time for us to just kill ourselves with the advancements we achieved

am I the only one who thinks this /sci/?
>>
>>8718920
You're a physicist? How did you find a job? That's amazing. What do you research?
>>
Yes
Kill yourself already
>>
>>8718920
The only one left alive

chick-chick *cocks gun*

But not for long.... *Fades into the blackness*
>>
>>8718922
Nah, he's a shitty freshman undergrad. Anybody calling themselves physicist w/o actually being a fucking physicist needs to kill themselves.
>>
>>8718920
I'm not a certified physicist, but if it means anything, I highly, highly, highly, most certainly doubt that we have reached out limit in knowledge as creatures.

As a physicist, can you say that you are absolutely certain that you know how the universe works, all things predicted, accounted for?

I mean, fuck, there's a lot not even necessarily steeped in physics that we either don't know about/aren't certain about, or are on the verge of understanding.
>>
>>8718961
If I recall, there's still debate about the precise physical mechanism that causes a shower curtain to billow inwards during a shower.

also, feynman's sprinkler.

Shit's weird.
>>
File: laugh.png (89KB, 1272x1152px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
89KB, 1272x1152px
>>8718926
>>
>>8718920
I am not a physicist and even I get to work on accessing 4th and 5th dimensional views.
If you think we are at the peak then you should probably retire as your creativity is dead.
>>
File: Foxdogecancermaymay.png (458KB, 803x718px) Image search: [Google]
Foxdogecancermaymay.png
458KB, 803x718px
I'm just a dude who's in the wrong board and I doubt humans are done discovering and inventing shit, you gaybaby. Just because you can't feel change happening doesn't mean it isn't. 30 years ago it was impossible to talk to dumb asses like you without a postal service. Stop being edgy and pay attention to our advancements. Pics of your degree or you're a home of sexual.
>>
>>8718920
dude we are in a ocean of mysteries we have yet to dive in deep, you're just being a depressed cunt
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.