[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a 14 year old that is better at CS and information networking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 418455342655.jpg (2MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
418455342655.jpg
2MB, 1600x1600px
There is a 14 year old that is better at CS and information networking than I am.

Convince me why I should even live
>>
Since when it became about ''being better'' than the next guy?

How old are you?
>>
>>8718032
He is probably 12
>>
>>8718028
That 14 year old is probably super autistic and no one will want to work with him. He'll be put in a back room to slave away
>>
>>8718028
virtually no physicist is going to be another feynman.

if you keep looking at things this way, you'll want to kill yourself pretty fucking fast, if you don't already.

friend of mine in planetary/areospace had some good advice on it. Do what you like, make sure you're always enjoying yourself, and be "just good enough" for the job. never aspire to be the first person they think of. aim for, 'eh, he'll be good enough, and cheaper.'
>>
>>8719249
>be "just good enough" for the job. never aspire to be the first person they think of. aim for, 'eh, he'll be good enough, and cheaper.'
This definitely makes me want to kill myself. Achievement and being good at your job/things you like, and bettering yourself used to mean something and get you some respect. Not make you seem like a cheap "do-boy"
>>
>>8718028
>better at CS and information networking
Wtf does this even mean?
He can code better than you?
More advanced at algorithm analysis/design?
>>
>>8718639
I know who he is talking about. Some gay youtube channel made "le prodigy" 10 minute or so documentary about his daily life.

He is super autistic, but he is also super fucking lucky.

The thing is that he was bullied and he felt unchallenged by normal school. Now, all of that is normal. In every school a couple of people feel buillied and in every school there are a couple of kids who are a little bit above the level of the education so they find it easy.

In fact, I bet most people in this board were like that back in HS. I personally felt like that every day too.

So, why is he lucky? Because his fucking parents literally took him out of school at like age 12, took him to a fucking university and literally enrolled him to a CS program at a mediocre ranked university (which is still good for a little kid).

Lucky bastard. And of course he does well. It is CS. CS in the United States literally assume 0 knowledge in programming or anything. That guy is living the high life.

We could all have dropped out of school and then done well in university computer science. But why didn't we? Because our parents are pieces of shit.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.