[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are driving at the speed of light when all of a sudden some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1420379537030.jpg (552KB, 2048x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1420379537030.jpg
552KB, 2048x1366px
You are driving at the speed of light when all of a sudden some dipshit merges 5 feet in front of you going the same speed. You honk your horn, what does he hear? You flash your brights, what does he see?
>>
>>8717926
Nothing, because she's a squint-eyed asian
>>
>>8717926
pic makes me imagine a world where small dinosaurs still exist and we have to deal with little velociraptor things running around all the time
>>
>>8718094
I don't know what kind of velociraptors you've seen but the thing on the sign looks like an emu
>>
>>8718094
humans and small dinos did coexist

in fact they still do in some remote areas of the world
>>
>>8718119
It's a cassowary
>>
File: Cassowary_head_frontal.jpg (327KB, 1361x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Cassowary_head_frontal.jpg
327KB, 1361x1024px
>>8718152
>>8718094
>The inner or second of the three toes is fitted with a long, straight, murderous nail which can sever an arm or eviscerate an abdomen with ease.

>While he was on the ground the cassowary kicked him in the neck, opening a 1.25 cm (0.49 in) wound which may have severed his jugular vein. The boy died of his injuries shortly afterwards.[29]

Never mind, they're pretty much velociraptors.
>>
>>8718175
Yeah they're mean as hell. Surprised one actually managed to kill someone though.
>>
>>8717926
From your perspective, you are not moving. And from the other drivers perspective, he passes you slowly. Nothing changes.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.