[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best website to get my iq tested accurately and for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
127KB, 601x508px
What is the best website to get my iq tested accurately and for free?

>also post your iq and sats scores
>>
IQ tests are shit, especially free online ones
>>
How many times do you post on pol divided by how many times you post on Reddit and multiply by 100
>>
>>8717372
0?
>>
You can get your IQ tested by Mensa.

Only IQ tests are always trash.
>>
>>8717404
Mensa is full of brainlets.
>>
>>8717386
confirmed reddit
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 900x1039px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 900x1039px
When I was 8 my school tested my iq at 139 to put me in gifted.
I've taken online tests for fun every once in a while and always score between 135-142 depending on the test, and wether or not I took my amphetamines/was high. WAIS is the best online test because it also tests crystallized intelligence(knowlege). wechslertest.com

Knowlege and creativity are critical to genius. Having moderate reasoning ability and vast knowlege/ creativity is far superior to being an unimaginative ignoramus that's really good at pattern recognition. IQ really doesn't mean much. Also imporant, being open-minded.
>>
>>8717372
DNE
>>
>>8717493
what do you do now?are you an engineer? what was your GPA? were you first in math?
>>
>>8717499
I'm a farmer and an empirical/applied ecologist. I model and engineer ecological-agricultural systems(socio-ecological systems soon, the revolution is coming) my highschool GPA was 2.1, I have pretty severe ADHD. I had a 4.0 for the 18 college credit hours I obtained, but that was cheating because I only took biology/philosophy courses. I took a travel break and haven't went back to school yet, and don't know if I will. That depends on wether or not I can successfully obtain the means to produce and start something great. I was well beyond my peers in maths, up until middle school when I couldn't get away with not paying attention anymore, then my grades dropped and I stopped going to class. Kids should be learning basic algebra and geometry by grade 4 but American education sucks shit. I fell way behind and only now have I begun to teach myself basic maths. I've become really intrested in theoretical work and learn graph, probability, and evo-game theory from the top down is impossible, I have no clue what those strange symbols mean and it really butters my biscuits.
>>
>>8717372
inf/1 x100 = 100inf 1q?
>>
>>8717275
You realize that IQ was defined for estimating development process of children?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.