[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I have spent my devoted my past four years of school

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3621.jpg (69KB, 658x523px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3621.jpg
69KB, 658x523px
>tfw I have spent my devoted my past four years of school to college admissions
>I got 24 A's plus AP + College credit
>officer in three clubs
>horrible body but barely make varsity track
>get into Stanford and Princeton
>finally realize this was all a joke
>mfw there are students at worse colleges gettting the same education as me
>>
File: 65465.png (375KB, 572x464px) Image search: [Google]
65465.png
375KB, 572x464px
>>8713372
>mfw there are students at worse colleges gettting the same education as me

HOL UP

IT GETS EVEN BETTER
>pour hear and soul in uni
>for 5 years
>people that did worse and cheated will land better job
>because
>nepotism
>connections
>luck
>>
>>8713375
>heart*
Thanks acer
>>
>mfw I'm getting a good job through nepotism
>>
>>8713375
Oh my god, this.

The connections really are everything unless you're expectional. The amount of retards in the workforce is astonishing and they're almost always a friend or relative of someone at the top.

We were doing some hiring for an entry-level job and I immediately remembered several of my spergy friends that I loved to do labs with because they could get things done. One made it to the interview BUT a dropout with basically no knowledge of the field got the job instead, because it was the niece of the big boss in the company. There's even nepotism of different levels. I felt so fucking sorry for my friend who is still working at a mcjob, slowly losing his will to live. Chad Thundercocks rule every stage of life.
>>
>>8713375

Also charisma, in interviews. Chad with his 3.1 GPA can stroll into an interview and be moderately pleasant and likeable and get the job over Eric with his 3.9 but awkward demeanor.
>>
File: 1481226142206.jpg (35KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
1481226142206.jpg
35KB, 404x404px
>>8713382
iktf
>>
>>8713525
>mfw y'all didn't aquire means of production to apply your knowlege to and actually wanted to use it to work for someone else
It's no wonder that people who aspire to be employees get stuck with a shit job, tell him to start growing some vegetables lol.
>>
well of course, college isn't every thing. college+social career should be seen as one thing. You should build up your career starting at college.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.