[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was under supervised IQ test and I have IQ of 128. Can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: fotka.jpg (18KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
fotka.jpg
18KB, 626x626px
I was under supervised IQ test and I have IQ of 128. Can I be good at science?
>>
>>8710263
probably average. you'll never innovate though.
>>
I'm afraid there is absolutely no hope for you. The best chance you have is to work at McDonald's flipping burgers for your entire miserable and insignificant life.
>>
>>8710263
>implying IQ is a good measure of how well you would do at any subject

Given you're not classified retarded you probably could. 128 is alright.
>>
>>8710263
You could make a decent engineer or accountant. Maybe a lab tech.
>>
>>8710263
Dang that is better than Feynman. Work hard and you'll surely surpass him!
>>
>>8710263
yes, now gtfo of here
>>
Work smart instead of hard and you'll outperform most academics, all a high IQ does nine times out of ten is make you an insufferable colleague.
>>
>>8710263
no dude, the IQ test is a trick test- if you take it you're an idiot and will never achieve anything in life.

There's two camps of people, those who realise a pseudoscientific test is inadequate to measure the totality of the complex and ill-defined concept of human intelligence, and was originally just intended to weed out retards without obvious physical deformities.

And those like you who took the test. 128 is low for this board, where most people are in gifted and advanced programs with 150 cutoff for entry. They take the test for two reasons (easy scholarship to a good school) and to troll people like you who take it hoping to score high.

Genius is identifiable by a very early age, because kids will display an advanced ability to draw, read, write, do math, play an instrument, etc. You know if you have it, and you know if you don't. It's like having a big dick or a small dick, you don't need to measure it... you just know.
>>
>>8710304
>I am too afraid to take the test
>I will instead keep telling myself I am not a brainlet
You're a fucking brainlet, anon. Unless you got into a top university by 16, you're not gifted.
>>
why is so much of science putting people down and discouraging them from science. all people here want to do is innovate, discover and create.
>>
IQ is not a static metric.

It is not some innate characteristic you have.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.