[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: You try to explain science memes to someone who very much

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

ITT: You try to explain science memes to someone who very much doesn't understand science.
>>
>>
>>
>>8703290
I don't like the minus in the Hamiltonian formulation.
Very distressing.
>>
>>8703287
There is no joke, it's just dumb. The math bit is some condition that you require in order to formulate a derivative in General Relativity.
>>
File: 1485896210041.jpg (73KB, 1342x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1485896210041.jpg
73KB, 1342x1192px
>>8703290
>>
t. brainlet undergrads

gtfo
>>
>>8703350
it's so cute that you just like, know that
>>
>>8703287
Well, there is a meme that says:
What women think men want

and then some hot chicks are on the side.

Then it says:

What men really want

and then it has some videogame or some tech thing, or maybe some basic math stuff.

Then, a retarded no-fun feminist took the meme, as perfect as it already was, and flipped the genders and then googled really hard for some equation she didn't understand so that she can tryhard the "le women in stem" meme.

It is pretty pathetic.
>>
File: 1488075672492.jpg (230KB, 1242x1540px) Image search: [Google]
1488075672492.jpg
230KB, 1242x1540px
maybe there is the possibilitie of science memes in her
do your worst sci
>>
>>
>>8703472

What the hell is in that bag? Looks like... gummy worms? Cheetos? Pretzels?
>>
>>8703571
If it's hot fries, then maybe I'll admit that not all blacks should be killed.
>>
>>8703472
>espisodes
I'm so triggered right now
>>
>>8703287
Don't the bottom indices of the Christ-awful symbols always commute?

I don't know what the second symbol means.
>>
>>8703716

Well, the commutativity is a condition that has to be imposed if you just want to grab some random array of numbers and try to turn them into a metric.

I think the second symbol is the Levi-Civita connexion applied to the metric tensor.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.