[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you ever come to a moment when you realize you're way

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Shredding Intensifies.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shredding Intensifies.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
Did you ever come to a moment when you realize you're way out of your depth with the major you selected

>tfw Math major
>going into 2nd year and still struggle with basic Calculus
>>
>last semester maths
>no idea what's going on to this day
>somehow made it with a 3.6 gpa
>already have a risk analysis position lined up

you can do it too, op
>>
>>8698662
in math you should always be struggling, because you should be pushing the limit of what you're learning

but "struggling" with calculus? you're just super lazy. go open a book and do the exercises.
>>
Yep.

>Computer Engineer
>the fuck is going on
>change to business
>never study
>still get a C+ to B
>others are struggling and getting Fs/Ds.

areyouserious.jpg
>>
>>8698702
Business is the way to go. The vast majority of people are dumbfucks. You can easily stand out by being slightly better than mediocre.
>>
>tfw no idea what a compact set is
>>
>>8698662
If whatever you're studying is easy, you're not actually learning.
>>
Final year of CS and my coding skills feel way too poor to land a job
>>
>>8698820
Okay, brainlet.
>>
>>8698847
If you already know everything, how can you learn anything?
>>
>>8698716
I don't think being smart in business is going to make a big difference.
>>
>>8698844
Don't worry dude. Everyone feels that there is some master level of programming that you reach once you hit industry. Truth is, everyone is still just googling and nobody is at this imaginary level of mastery.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.