[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Is this going to be on the exam?" >"How

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: student-exam-23233114.jpg (132KB, 1300x957px) Image search: [Google]
student-exam-23233114.jpg
132KB, 1300x957px
>"Is this going to be on the exam?"
>"How many questions are on the exam?"
And finally, after the exam is returned:
>Quibble with the professor over points, rather than asking questions to more deeply understand missed material
>>
Did you pay for that image, OP?
>>
>>8698321
>paying for zeroes and ones
>>
>>8698321
It has a watermark, so I'm guessing he didn't. You need to pay to get the clean version.
>>
>>8698321
would you download a car?
>>
Op not everyone's a fucking nerd like you trying to win a nobel prize a lot of us just want to graduate college.
>>
>>8698343
You bet your ass I would
>>
>>8698349
Why are you on this board, then?
>>
>>8698316
3>1>2>5>4
>>
>>8698349
>"Is this going to be on the exam?"
Asking this in class is blatantly disrespectful, and disrupts the flow of class. Maybe you should sit back and learn something, regardless of whether you'll be tested on it. In most classes, the material is deeply interconnected, so it's probably still helpful.

>"How many questions are on the exam?"
This is a useless question. Why would it affect your studying to know how many questions the test is? Also, they could be two really hard questions, 100 easy-ass questions.

>Quibble with the professor over points, rather than asking questions to more deeply understand missed material
If the professor made a blatant grading error, then sure, politely bring it to his attention. But, if you did some work in your head but didn't write it down, then tough luck. Learn to communicate on the exam. Or, if you thought the question was """unfair,""" (it probably wasn't), then git gud.
>>
>>8698316
>tfw teacher missmark you but you can't tell him since your already 3 points ahead of the 2nd in class and that'd make you a total sperg boasting even more
>>
>>8698349
>nobel prizes are given for scientific accomplishments while political circumstances have no bearing on who receives them whatsoever
>>
>>8698393
There are two options for this where I live: The professor decides to talk about it and the professor decides not to talk about it. However, having the question answered is sometimes really beneficial as the professor may talk about why certain things, while important to learn in the long run, cannot be asked in an exam. There are means for us to tell what common exam questions are so the actual question we get answered is "what of this is relevant in the industry / an advanced module in this field?" Both are legitimate things to know more about, as what is relevant in that regard can not be inferred by the course material, only.

Once again, you are speaking about grades as if they measured your ability to understand or work in a certain field. Doing well in an exam means you acquired the skills to write down what is expected of you. You can do very well at exams and understand nothing by memorising ways to get to the solution, but this doesn't mean you understand the context of that solution. Great ability and knowledge in a field is to be practiced on one's own as no exam can satisfy the requirements to prove that you truly understand what you are supposed to learn for your own sake.
>>
File: 1470625271765.png (797KB, 812x806px) Image search: [Google]
1470625271765.png
797KB, 812x806px
>>8698316
>Bothering to learn more material than is absolutely necessary to pass the exam
wew lad. It's like you actually think anything you lean in university is actually relevant to what you'll be doing in the real world in a proper job
>>
Friend

School is primarily filled with people who want to ace tests. Actually learning the subject is not the priority.
>>
>>8698316
>>"Is this going to be on the exam?"
>>"How many questions are on the exam?"
I feel you, as autistic as I probably sound these questions are so fucking brainless and retarded. Pisses me off.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.