[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the point in sending your children to school when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage.jpg (82KB, 1366x1156px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
82KB, 1366x1156px
What's the point in sending your children to school when you can download applications that teach them in literally a quarter of the time?

What the fuck are all these parents doing?
>>
>>8698218
Confirmation that they were educated.
>>
>>8698227
Why are there such problems in education when every child literally owns an iPad?

Are the masses this retarded?
>>
>>8698231
No your employers need proof you are educated so you waste 12 years of your life to get some certificate to get really bad jobs.
>>
>>8698218
Yeah, when I got to uni I felt like I was waking up after 12 years of deep sleep. Seriously, so much time to learn derivatives, integrals and differential equations...
>>
>>8698218
They does off. We need to build a Vulcan type v.r facility.
>>
>>8698231
Ipads that are not being restricted to games and such. The mind is a slacker.
>>
>>8698240
I taught my 10 year old brother algebra using an app on his tablet.

Every time he got a section right I would reward him.

Not that fucking hard. What are all these parents doing?
>>
>>8698242
Not guiding their kids physically like you are.
>>
>>8698242
Okay they technically are guiding their kids...
Right into an Ipad that will whisk them away to playing several hours of angry birds and candy crush that is.
>>
>>8698254
>>8698259
Christ, I just don't understand how people are coming out more retarded in an age of the internet. Just doesn't make any sense.

It's a contradiction of the highest order.
>>
>>8698242
>physical rewards for studying

good luck with them becoming useless degenerates in the future retard

You're supposed to instil virtue ethics early on.
>>
How will the child gain social skills? How will they gain access to the opportunities presented alongside school (music, sports, etc.)? What will happen when they don't understand something and their parents don't know or can't explain?
>>
>>8698218
to socialize them
>>
>>8698323
They got to the point of not even wanting a reward so you're wrong there, pal.
>>
>>8698218
best example is palmer luckey, the guy that "invented" cheap virtual reality goggles and he's smart and all that but still voted for trump.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.