[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to impartially assess if I'm literally retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: abc.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
abc.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
Is there a way to impartially assess if I'm literally retarded?
I'm 24 years old and I still browse this site. Is there like a test I can do to get a conclusive answer?
>>
>>8696887
Yes, an IQ test. If you score 85 or lower, you are retarded. Unless you are black or other minority, in which case you are a good boy who didn't do nothing and should still apply to an Ivy league school.
>>
>>8696887
But you already know the answer.
>>
>>8696893
I though that deciding to pay MENSA for an IQ test was the test itself.
>>
>>8696887
If your metric is by browsing this site then let me tell you that you could achieve enlightenment by sucking dick if you chose to get good enough at it.

Browse harder.
>>
>>8696907
That's really dumb.
>>
>>8696913
Thank god I'm an idiot then, because I've been wanting to be blissfully ignorant for a long time now.
>>
>>8696887
23 here. Got a gf, house, car, currently studying general physics and still fucking browse this cesspool. I don't feel retarded, but maybe I am.
>>
>>8696887
You're probably overwhelmingly mediocre in everything you do because of half assed efforts on your part but you want to validate your actions or lack thereof by using some bullshit meme disorder as an excuse.
Grow rhe the fuck up and get your shit together.
>>
>>8696887
Retarded people don't tend to "think" about their ability to think: this is why society labels them retarded (but in their special, illusive and obscure way).
Some people think about thinking for a little bit, pass on doing anything about it and then revert to their usual doziness and dizziness.
>>
>>8696939
>because I've been wanting to be blissfully ignorant for a long time now.

Ignorant people tend to walk under trains and buses; die ignorant with nothing to show for their life.

It's only bliss until their learning experiences get them: and they fail. If there's reincarnation, they come back as a fool, again. If there's heaven or nirvana, they're too stupid to accept it. If there's hell, they'll probably not look where they're going and fall in.

I think ignorance is a lose-lose scenario.
>>
>>8696887
>Is there a way to impartially assess if I'm literally retarded?
Do you think philosophy is important?
>>
>>8698786
>>8696887
If your answer is yes then I have bad news for you.
>>
>>8698780
All metrics are mathematically valid, so really the only types that get caught in that vicious cycle of non-nirvana/heaven reincarnation are simply those who haven't met someone kind enough to help them escape the cycle.

Western thinking really depends far too much on 'individual' achievement, when the reality lies in both individual and communal.

My desire for ignorance is more to be given 'other things' to fucking think about. It's like my brain decided to go hyperspeed and couldn't be fucked asking 'my' opinion first. Oooooh the ego and id, woof woof.
>>
Newsblast: people in their 40s are reading your post at this very minute
>>
>>8696887

You're asking this on a 4chan board.
You're retarded.
>>
>>8698786
>>8698792
Let's finish this meme once and for all
ACADEMIC philosophy is not important
not that bullshit the goalpost shifters try to pull
>lmao science is philosophy
>everything is philosophy durrr
What people think when they think "philosophy" are academic departments called "philosophy departments" which are all useless. Philosophy itself cannot be useless by definition, because everything is philosophy or whatever. The useful fields have just been renamed, natural philosophy etc.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.