[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hypobaroc chambers are the best way to kill They are cheap,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1487429038605.jpg (118KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
1487429038605.jpg
118KB, 1000x666px
Hypobaroc chambers are the best way to kill

They are cheap, fast and very painless

You reduce pressure so you the oxygen isn't able to penetrate into your blood

You don't feel unable to breath , just some headache and you laugh

Suddenly you pass out and die

(I experienced 3m of hypoxia in one of these and I didn't even notice it, while doctors said my oxygen was in 60% instead of 98% as usual)

Well and if they are bad guys, they can reduce pressure to almost cero to see how you shit your own intestines
>>
>>8687661
Nah the headache comes after regaining blood O2 saturation, just like a hangover occurs after the drinking, not during.

Now if you're talking about state executions, a bullet would be cheaper and quicker, but that's my two cents. The whole pentobarbital injection thing is stupid expensive and is not as reliable.
>>
>>8687685
>a bullet would be cheaper and quicker
But that wouldn't be "human".
OP makes a very good point.
You could execute a lot of prisoners in that chamber.
>>
alternatively: convert a server room to a shower room and activate it's helium fire suppressant system

alternatively alternatively: shove them all into a hangar and give them a pack of cigarettes, which when lit will activate the foam fire suppressant system which will drown them
>>
File: 1487284236251.jpg (34KB, 306x257px) Image search: [Google]
1487284236251.jpg
34KB, 306x257px
>Although the electric chair has long been a symbol of the death penalty in the United States, its use is in decline due to the rise of lethal injection, which is widely believed to be a more humane method of execution.
Wiki.
>>
>>8687661
I'm guessing this isn't used for executions because it's not "clinical" enough. And people don't like gas chambers for some reason.

Either way, executions are not civilized.
>>
For what purpise would one adjust the killing technique according to how good or bad someone is. Such a feeling of grudge or whatever is useless and inefficient
>>
>>8689066
Death and circuses.
>>
>>8687685
The irony is that euthenasia is incredibly safe and easy; ask any veterinarian.
The problem is that no one with any pharmacological knowledge or medical training is willing to execute people, so we get this bullshit.
>>
>>8689152
Executions shouldn't be handled by professionals sworn to the healing of people.

Leave it to mechanical engineers. Have them devise two supermassive blocks of steel with perfectly flat surfaces, and a mechanism that springs one against the other really really fast. Like "you'll never see it coming" fast. From inmate to blood puree in 0.2 seconds, can't be more "humane" and effective.
>>
>>8687744
I think you meant humane.
Well, if you weren't retarded, at least.
>>
What the fuck is humane? You're killing another person. That is inhumane in and of itself. All this civil nonsense is the reason why the taxes are so high. Fuck, just go ahead and take another dollar from MY pocket to euthanize some nerd.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.