[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talk to physics student >they have a lot of potential,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: they're_laughing_at_you.jpg (722KB, 1200x902px) Image search: [Google]
they're_laughing_at_you.jpg
722KB, 1200x902px
>talk to physics student
>they have a lot of potential, really rational and forward thinking
>see them three months later after they said they took acid
>they talk about really stupid shit all of the time that is totally irrelevant and nonsensical, talk about how much drive they have while not doing anything but talking about it

lmao hard drugs are fucking retarded.
>>
>>8686246
>drugs can ruin people's thinking

and water is wet too btw
>>
>>8686246
>hard drugs are
for people who had seriously twisted and deprived childhood environments. It becomes their drug of choice because it's the only way for them to deal with their severe traumas; until they kill themselves on fentanyl. That stuff is getting everywhere, but no matter how many kill themselves on it, there will always be more people willing to risk death--and lose.
>>
>>8686246
Don't assume the direction of causality; perhaps something else changed them, and they took acid to escape from the dispair of their descent into brainletation.
>>
>>8686246
Theres a difference between ambition and drive. If hes not doing anything he doesnt have drive. Fostering poor acedemic habits can also contribute to this. Id be highly skeptical of any amount of acid impacting ones drive. A highly dedicated audio engineer I know eats sleeps and breaths his work and has also dropped 40 or so tabs of acid over time
>>
File: 1486257843669.jpg (233KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1486257843669.jpg
233KB, 1200x800px
>>8687406
Pretty much this. For those who are really >too smart, hard drugs merely increase the expanse of their intelligence.

Trust me, I am 2smart.
>>
>>8687474
wow these brain wojaks got out of line.
This image is so fucking disgusting, brain tissue is extremely vulnerable to pressure and infection.
>>
>>8687623
>tfw too smart for pressure and infection damage
>>
>>8686246
as a physics masters student who does acid, it really depends on the person. Someone who does nothing with the insight gained from acid was lazy to begin with, it wasn't the acid that caused it.
>>
File: 1487215403526.jpg (39KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
1487215403526.jpg
39KB, 460x368px
>hard drugs
>acid
>>
>>8686246
Hard drugs? You mean common, right?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 225x225px
>>8687474
>tfw you can't tel whether taking hard drugs will make you smarter
>>
File: 1429207847882.jpg (147KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1429207847882.jpg
147KB, 768x1024px
>>8687474
>Pretty much this. For those who are really >too smart, hard drugs merely increase the expanse of their intelligence.
>>
It can do this to some people, but LSD personally made me more analytical, inquisitive and mindful. I gained a passion for physics and math after tripping a few times.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.