[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you jump you push the earth away from you therefore if we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1487450752114.jpg (663KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1487450752114.jpg
663KB, 1536x2048px
When you jump you push the earth away from you therefore if we all go outside and jump enough while the sun is directly below us we WILL eventually push the earth into the sun and be able to end civilization early
>>
nice try troll, you almost got me to go outside and exercise
>>
How to calculate your jump time:
Stand outside with a stick
When the stick stops casting a shadow, take the current time and add 12 hours. This is your Base Jump Time
Take the time of the sunset, this is your BJT base offset
Every evening, offset your BJT by the change in BJT base offset, if the sun sets 2 minutes later, move your BJT by two minutes
At your BJT, go outside and jump up and down for 1 MINUTE
Repeat until we reach the sun
>>
The sun is 150 million meters away, each jump pushes the earth 9.8 meteres closer to it, it will only take about 16 million jumps to reach the sun. Please help
>>
>>8685762
I think you might be off by a couple orders of magnitude.
>>
>>8685743
Learn to orbital mechanics.
>>
May I propose a variation on this idea?

Let's settle this flat Earth once and for all. Let's settle on a time t all go outside and jump.

If the Earth is round, well all be pushing towards a common center and will have no impact. But if the Earth is flat, with the illusion of gravity supplied by constant upward acceleration of the Earth, we'll slow the Earth down slightly. Flat Earth will be proved, and we can, as a side benefit, all jump around like kangaroos in the reduced "gravity."
>>
>>8685958
I like this. I propose 6pm eastern time Febuary 18th 2018. We have one year to spread the word. Until then, continue BJT jumping.
>>
Le bump
>>
>>8685743
Jumping doesn't alter the earth's path unless you jump so high that you achieve escape velocity. Otherwise, you come back down and "pull" the earth right back to where it was before you jumped.
>>
>>8685966
Capped for repost -- WE GOT A PLAN, LET'S DO THIS!
>>
>>8685743
>end civilization early
Really? You can't see what a job we're doing killing ourselves off. But the masses are drugged to the gills, so they don't care. They're STONED, every day.
>>
>>8687480
Where are the masses getting these drugs and how can I apply for some
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.