[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When you realize there is no such thing as the scientific

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: genius.jpg (1MB, 4030x4096px) Image search: [Google]
genius.jpg
1MB, 4030x4096px
>When you realize there is no such thing as the scientific """""""""""method"""""""""""""
>>
>>8685111
delete this
>>
File: 1484107815117.png (775KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1484107815117.png
775KB, 1920x1080px
>>8685111
>when you realize you wasted 5 years of your life pursuing a worthless phd and publishing bullshit papers that only benefit your kike adviser
>>
File: me murdering the STEM plebs.png (171KB, 778x640px) Image search: [Google]
me murdering the STEM plebs.png
171KB, 778x640px
>>8685117
>>8685120
>When you realize the scientific """"""""method"""""""" was made up by scientists to give their arguments and theories some credence but are as baseless as anything else
>>
File: scaring stem plebs.png (186KB, 799x639px) Image search: [Google]
scaring stem plebs.png
186KB, 799x639px
>>8685132
scaring them is enough edgylord
>>
>>8685132
>When you realize all the humans interpretations of the world are just rhetoric defigurated views of the reality and that We can only embrace nothingness.

Am I the enough edgy to post here?
>>
File: me playing mind games.png (22KB, 217x225px) Image search: [Google]
me playing mind games.png
22KB, 217x225px
>>8685206
You're nearly there, brother. Just realise that although there is no basis for anything, it doesn't matter. We have to get along this way otherwise madness shall follow.
>>
>>8685216
The basis for everything is 1+1=2.
>>
>>8685111
>When you realize there is no such thing as the scientific """""""""""method"""""""""""""

There is reasonably no Certainty in life, but there are reasonable and likely conclusions that can be drawn from observation by intelligent people.
>>
File: genius (me).png (266KB, 800x850px) Image search: [Google]
genius (me).png
266KB, 800x850px
>>8685289
Lol, like the little cricket you are, you still push axioms of mathematics which were proven to be unfounded long ago

Not only (like the little brainlet you are) do you make this point, but forget that such axioms are cultural phenomena and any culture can create axioms and then follow them with any proposition as long as it works with their intentions and daily life in a system, not that I could define such a system but this system exists nonetheless
>>
>>8685111
Thanks Nietzsche.
>>
>>8685313
>no piccolo dick gif of Nietzsche fucking schopenhauer
>no piccolo dick gif of Godel fucking Russel/Hilbert
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.