[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here used to be smart but became a brainlet? I spent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: high_test.png (648KB, 730x575px) Image search: [Google]
high_test.png
648KB, 730x575px
Anyone else here used to be smart but became a brainlet?
I spent a couple of months washing dishes as a part time job, but I'm a lanklet and the kitchen sink were I worked was pretty low.

I think spending so much time bending over must have deprived my brain of too much oxygen and now I feel really stupid.
>>
>>8684006

You just need to get your brain busy again, anon

go to a tutorials page and start meddling with python programming
>>
>>8684032
>python
*sigh
>>
>>8684006
As much as it pains me to admit it...
Thinking lower makes the whole person go lower.
You gotta think high anon.
Reach for the stars even if you are down in the dirt, better than dying looking at the mud. Reach for the stars and you will hit the moon.
>>
>>8684006
Y-Yes
I had brain surgery, resulting in my right amygdala & hippocampus being removed.
>surgery induced brainlet
I'm planning on going back to uni though, found a neuro-sci program. Thought I'd be a perfect fit.
But yeah. Went from my lowest grade being a B before surgery to my best grade being a B+ last semester after the surgery. It was humiliating.
>>
File: I feel it.gif (464KB, 500x271px) Image search: [Google]
I feel it.gif
464KB, 500x271px
>do well in HS
>go to topten uni
>mental breakdown due to undiagnosed anxiety disorder
>take a quarter off, graduate by the skin of my teeth
>spend two years working retail
>feel rusty
>finally go to grad school
>actually exercising my mental faculties again
>feels goodman
there is a way to recover.
>>
File: 4ixIXBa.jpg (188KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
4ixIXBa.jpg
188KB, 1024x768px
>>8685268
Wtf why would you do that?
DUDE JUST GET BRAIN SURGERY LMAO!
Where you operated on at new delhi medical institute?
How do you not kill yourself or just give completely up and become a hentai-fapping, wagie poster at r9k?

No but for real man that's depressing as shit, literally a fate worse than death.
>>
>>8685268
You got two of them you dumb brainlet it should have little effect
>>
>>8684006
What's wrong with her forehead?
>>
>>8684006

Just wondering OP, how many hours did you work per week, what did you do just before and after going to work, what did you think about while you were at work?
>>
>>8685911
>not knowing how the brain works
Look at this idiot
>>
File: nasaman.jpg (245KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
nasaman.jpg
245KB, 480x640px
>>8684145
>Reach for the stars and you will hit the moon.
>>
>>8685894
>Wtf why would you do that?
I couldn't help it. I had a brain tumor. It was either keep an eye on it, wait for it to become cancerous and have tonnes of seizures, or remove the thing. Damn tumor just decided to make my amygdala and hippocampus its home.
>>
>>8685268
>right amygdala & hippocampus removed

i highly fucking doubt this
>>
>>8686312
It's true, called an amygdalohippocampectomy. It's actually one of the more common brain surgery procedures done out there.
>I didn't take pictures of the scar after
That was my first mistake after the surgery. But damn, it was neat.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.