[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw spent 10s of thousands of dollars on an education I could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1468902417133.png (293KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1468902417133.png
293KB, 633x758px
>mfw spent 10s of thousands of dollars on an education I could have gotten from the public library for $1.50 in late charges
>>
>>8679706
To be fair universities guide students through the material. It can be a daunting task to teach yourself a subject when you don't know where to start.
>>
>>8679707
Wtf!

Just go on the history of x science Wikipedia page and read from top to bottom
>>
Its not the education you pay for, its the degree
>>
>>8679706
Welcome to academics
>>
>>8679706
How'd you like them apples
>>
>>8679710
wikipedia is garbage
>>
>>8679710
Not even fucking close to college level science.
>>
>>8679710
It depends on the subject. Math is far less approachable than most subjects even on Wikipedia. Also, textbooks all tend to be outdated. If you want cutting edge science, you have to look at journal publications, and those are often extremely opaque.
>>
>>8679728
>>8679729
>>8679732
That guy was talking about where to start, retards. Wikipedia is the beginning not the end. I learned formal logic using Wikipedia and YouTube, brainlets.
>>
>>8679746
Yeah, that's why I said the math section of Wikipedia is very hard to approach if you don't have a background. And learning formal logic is not quite the same as learning calculus.
>>
>>8679710
Not many people realize that the best way to approach a science is to go through the history of it.
>>
>>8679706
mfw might be poisoned by polonium.
>>
>>8679756
Calculus is easy, brainlet. Just because *you* need help from a dumb lecturer doesn't mean we *autodidacts* do.
>>
not even remotely true for anything that isn't a meme degree
>>
>>8679782
t. Guy who has to lie to justify his enormous debt
>>
>>8679710
Only true for cs
>>
>>8679765
I taught myself calculus but okay...
>>
>>8679785
i'm european dawg, the state pays for all my shit

at the very least you need examination to be sire that you're not just some jackass that just 'thinks' he knows the material
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.