[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any scientific studies on negative energy? Does salt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.png (210KB, 430x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
210KB, 430x398px
Are there any scientific studies on negative energy?

Does salt cleanse it?

My mom keeps talking about this and I keep saying it's not true/real but this has no effect. It seems to be a big meme.

What do?
>>
>>8678055
just accept the fact that your mom is an idiot and try not to become like her
>>
>>8678055
Fucking pseudoscience that denigrates negative-mass energy in physics
>>
>>8678064
Litterally why the fuck is it always slightly older middle aged moms who believe this shit?
>>
>>8678135
They tend to be the most uneducated of the generation
>>
>>8678055
It is only about the physiology and psychiatry of grooming.
>>
>>8678329
>psychiatry

Psychology, damn it.
>>
File: actually.jpg (39KB, 460x368px) Image search: [Google]
actually.jpg
39KB, 460x368px
>mfw my dad keeps insisting that chiropractic medicine is legitimate and works

>he considers himself well educated and informed
>>
>>8678338
When you have a joint out of place and the chiropractor pops it back into place, yeah it works. However, there's evidently places where regulations are lax and they are charlatans.
>>
>>8678170
bullshit excuse. even today where women are as educated as men they believe in this sort of bullshit far more than men
>>
>>8679004
old people are stupid
fools and their money are easily parted
my grandfather switched to a grapefruit diet to try to prevent cancer because he read some bullshit on the internet
my grandmother thinks that yoga can cure cancer because of some bullshit she heard on television
people just believe what they want to be true, regardless of biological sex
>>
>>8679009
agreed, everyone is pretty fucking stupid

with that said.. my mom thinks she can smell mold, she thinks she has some superhuman sensory organs, she literally gets vitamin shots in her ass, she believes i'm going to get cancer from microwaving microwave safe plastic, etc she's only 37 (had me when she was 16)
>>
>>8679009
where did i say old people? i said even today you moron and you implied that meant people who were young 50 years ago
>>
>>8679013
im not that anon but you were seemingly making the point that women believe retarded things more than guys do

whether or not you agree he was pointing out that it's probably more to do with age than sex

in summary, you didn't say anything about old people but if u weren't being dense you could see why he brought up old people
>>
It's just a meme really. Only baby boomers and genXers believe that shit.
>>
>>8678135

They're bored with their lives and need something mysterious and new to make their lives seem more interesting.
>>
>>8679020
if you weren't dense or talked to girls you would realize girls believe in this sort of bullshit way more often than guys
>>
>>8679013
A•U•T•I•S•M
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.