[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I just an electron cloud or do we still need to comprehend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Blasco.jpg (129KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Blasco.jpg
129KB, 1920x1080px
Am I just an electron cloud or do we still need to comprehend quarks and smaller particles?
>>
Nothing smaller than molecules or electrons comes into play for a human being. The electron part is even more of a technicality. Your brain and nervous system run at the speed of chemical and ion diffusion. Quantum effects do not apply to the operation, or consciousness, of a human or its brain.
>>
>>8677033
Cool, evidence?
>>
>>8677033
Also what do you think neuroscience has yet to answer.
>>
>>8677062
What part are you asking for evidence for? There's tons of textbooks on how human biochemistry works, to include neurotransmitters and brain cells.
>>
>>8677081
Who knows. I like talking to people to hear whats been on their mind recently. I am generally pretty open-minded and like to hear different perspectives.
>>
>>8677033

https://medium.com/the-physics-arxiv-blog/physicists-smash-record-for-wave-particle-duality-462c39db8e7b#.pohvc8eq0

They've recorded buckyballs exhibiting superposition behavior in the double-slit experiment. Large molecules exhibiting quantum behavior. It's safe to say that a buckyball is larger than most neurotransmitters. It's also safe to say you're talking out of your ass.
>>
>>8677238
Im sorry for not living up to the intellectual standards of 4chan
>>
>>8677238
Wait this is OP and you've defended me. That was interesting. Currently I am the only one in my apartment who has the mumps and it is strange considering I am the least social. *smokes weed* maybe the virus popped out from another universe.
>>
>>8677296

All I did was refute the other guy, not defend your position.

To be honest, you perhaps once a probabilistic cloud of states that collapsed into a retard.
>>
>>8677999
You defended my honor. Meet me at Jack-in-the-box for a pee-pee tug
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.