[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Actually, Dinosaurs weren't reptiles, they're birds!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: disdain for plebs.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
disdain for plebs.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>Actually, Dinosaurs weren't reptiles, they're birds!
The actual peak of pseudo-intellectual "I fucking love science" no idea what the fuck they're talking about bullshittery
>>
>>8676951
It's as though there's some sort of group who sits around and comes up with what they think is the most unbelievable scenarios possible, and then markets them to idiots and laughs when they buy into them.

>See that chicken? That used to be a T-Rex!
>>
>>8676965
>See that chicken? That used to be a T-Rex!
More like see that chicken? That used to be a small chicken-like dinosaur. You can tell due to anatomical similarities between dinosaurs and most birds such as the legs being positioned under the body rather than off to the side and feathers. We can even show that chickens used to have teeth via genes that would code for teeth but have been turned off in chickens.
>>
File: I SURE DO LOVE MILK.jpg (63KB, 325x247px) Image search: [Google]
I SURE DO LOVE MILK.jpg
63KB, 325x247px
>look it up
>dinosaurs are still reptiles
>but birds are dinosaurs
>mfw birds are reptiles
Bravo, science.
>>
>>8676986
Mammals are reptiles as well anon.
>>
>>8677008
I AIN'T NO FUCKEN REPTILE
>>
>believing in evolution
>>
File: you know.jpg (36KB, 168x161px) Image search: [Google]
you know.jpg
36KB, 168x161px
>>8676986
Crocodiles and Alligators are more closely related to birds than they are to lizards.
>>
File: IFLSisforFAGS.jpg (1MB, 1500x3394px) Image search: [Google]
IFLSisforFAGS.jpg
1MB, 1500x3394px
>>8676951

God I hate "i fucking love science"
>>
>>8676986
The truth is that all biological classifications are ultimately arbitrary, and the more specific you get the more arbitrary they get. You could sort of argue that the Kingdoms of life are meaningful and significant distinctions, but anything more than that is pretty much just slapping labels and grouping things up based on what looks good without really good rules or reasons.
>>
>>8677189
vertebrates vs invertebrates I would argue is pretty solid.
>>
>>8677164
They used to be OK for a fun read-- they are such crap now.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.