[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey annons, have you guys seen the self driving uber cars? They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: self driving car.png (156KB, 664x377px) Image search: [Google]
self driving car.png
156KB, 664x377px
Hey annons, have you guys seen the self driving uber cars? They have this bar with cameras and a spinner camera that, I assume, maps a 3D space for the computer to navigate with. Such a great idea, but self-driving cars always had the compatibility issue; how can you make everyone get a self-driving car? Simple you make an add on & make every car have one. The implications of self-driving are so good: traffic will be nonexistent, all human error will be removed and crashes and road deaths will decrease, and it’s fucking future as fuck. Lets talk about the good and the bad of this. Thoughts?
>>
im dissapointed in you all
>>
>>8673507
is this some sort of artless uber PR post?
>>
no. fuck uber. any company can do this, but they are the first I have seen on the road. Self driving cars are the best for the future
>>
So the company that made thousands of super flexible jobs for anyone with a car is going automated.

Yaaay future.
>>
>>8673595
Its the start of the self driving revolution. when the government regulates all cars must have self driving capabilities, remember this
>>
So can you fuck inside these or drink?
>>
>>8673806
>PORTABLE BROTHEL
>>
what happens when people start hacking into them and driving you slightly off course so you're a couple minutes late

could you imagine how awful that would be?
>>
>>8673812
the problem is that the government can now assassinate anyone in these electronic cars
>>
>>8673819

they already have the heart attack gun, they can kill whoever they want.
>>
>>8673507
>traffic will be nonexistent,
bc all the self driving car have broken down?
>>
>>8673906
Break downs can happen, but regular maintenance would make it rare, and the process of removing disabled cars would also be automated.

Done correctly, automated cars would move along nearly as cleanly as a school of fish.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.