[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn to relate to normal people when I'm a genius

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: me.jpg (34KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
34KB, 320x240px
How do I learn to relate to normal people when I'm a genius that purposely left University because he couldn't relate to all the brainlets (you) who attended the institution and purposefully scored Fail on all of his tests as a form of protest against brainlets (you) without revealing to them (you) that that was my intention?

Is there any place gifted intellectuals who are below the age of 25 and lazy can go?

Please dont suggest your ivy league university thanks, im looking for somewhere that isnt full of brainlets
>>
>Protest
>because couldn't relate
>without revealing intentions

your mom calling you special doesn't make you a genius lmao
>>
>>8673368
You (brainlet) seem upset

Let the big boys talk, thanks
>>
>>8673351

what's funny is you're an obvious troll who thinks he's being clever trolling people you know are smarter than you right now.

what's even funnier is this troll is proving how fucking stupid you really are. you cannot contribute anything to this board in the math, science, or intellectual level, so you have to try to drag everyone down to your stupid level for your entertainment.

Even more interesting is this board is probably the only one on 4chan that's smart enough to see through that and ignore you.

So all in all, 1/10 troll (got me to reply after all)
>>
>>8673351
>I'm a genius

Nice bait kid.
>>
>>8673351
>Is there any place gifted intellectuals who are below the age of 25 and lazy can go?
>intellectuals
>lazy

I think your best option under these circumstances is for you to start abusing drugs. The ghetto is the place to go for this.
>>
File: to intelegent.jpg (1MB, 1154x1500px) Image search: [Google]
to intelegent.jpg
1MB, 1154x1500px
There is indeed a place for true geniuses such as you and me, but I can not post it here for risk of revealing our secret gathering spot to the unwashed masses.

Post your fax and I'll send you the details.
>>
>>8673439
Woah, I thought I was the only one who used fax, (571) 204-3800, you being serious btw?
>>
>>8673449
only brainlets don't use fax
>>
>>8673449

fax sent, be sure to use TOR to access it since we are intelligent enough to know age of consent is clearly a social construct
>>
>>8673453
message tightly received, brother
>>
How 2 moonshot?
>>
File: Wilson-0.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
Wilson-0.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>8673449
>(571) 204-3800
>>
>>8673453
>go to deep web
>look up meth recipes
>all of them actually blow you up
deepweb is a spook

also thread is meta but not humorous so overall pretty embarrassing
>>
>>8673351

>Is there any place gifted intellectuals who are below the age of 25 and lazy can go?

Yeah man, plenty of drug cartels and terrorist cells will hire you.
>>
>>8673351
Maybe you matter a lot less than you think you do (because with your attitude nobody with real money is going to profit from your "genius").

Did you ever consider that? Okay so you're smart but you're clearly a worthless fucking bastard to a man.

Is that clear?
>>
Modz plz
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/adv/18049022
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.