[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it comes to animals like Apes, Dolphins, Penguins, birds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1486952508232.png (11KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486952508232.png
11KB, 657x527px
When it comes to animals like Apes, Dolphins, Penguins, birds and elephants; scientists say that those animals are intelligent because they are social creatures. However, when it comes to humans, the most intelligent of us are usually solitary loners. What went wrong?
>>
>>8673163

>the most intelligent of us are usually solitary loners

Not necessarily.
>>
>>8673164
First post best post
>>
even "loner" humans are living in houses built by other people, eating food grown by other people, drinking water cleaned by other people and delivered by pipes put in by other people, using roads made by other people, etc etc

people who are actually completely disconnected and living innawoods completely by themselves are usually fucking psychopaths
>>
>>8673163
Some loners spend the time thinking and learning and grow beyond those who came before us.
Some loners are anti-social.
Some loners are crazy mad.
There are far more of the last two types.
>>
>>8673353
The last and the first are the same thing. If you spend time alone you start thinking in your own way. That can be good for coming up with new ideas. But when you can't connect your thoughts to others because you start assuming that your train of thought is what everyone should be having that's when it starts seeming crazy.

>>8673170
Not necessarily. They could also be the victims of high intelligence psychopaths who have broken them down so much so they don't dare being around people any longer.
>>
>>8673983
This, good ol Ted K is a god example of that
>>
>>8673163
Let me guess... You think you're a loner with a great deal of intelligence, or at least above average?
Seems silly that someone claiming to be intelligent has such a stupid post.
>>
>>8673163
You're using the same word, "intelligence", to measure different things. That's what went wrong.
>>
Nothing went wrong, humans just achieved multiple ways of communication that exist beyond our biological tool set.

Reminder that your loners use books communicate to other loners.
>>
> the most intelligent of us are usually solitary loners
where did you pull that huge assumption from? Your ass? Is it the "I am so lonely an I am so intelligent" meme?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.