[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tinder match with a student who is in a class I TA >She's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1486299327906.jpg (15KB, 523x287px) Image search: [Google]
1486299327906.jpg
15KB, 523x287px
>tinder match with a student who is in a class I TA
>She's not in my section but she's in my buddy's section, who I will occasionally cover for
>She's really cute

I wanna go for it but this is haram. Any one here had/seen similar situations? If she's not in my section it's fine, right?
>>
just never grade her assignments and you should be fine
>>
technically you can influence your buddy. there are much more in life than pussies. i'd avoid these situations any day.
>>
File: 1485918561433.jpg (166KB, 960x842px) Image search: [Google]
1485918561433.jpg
166KB, 960x842px
>>8664622
That's a good point, so I can't just assume that everything is fine because she's not in my section

I guess I'll stay my dick
>>
Buy a leather jacket and hang it up on her seat and when she comes in, go to retrieve it and apologize for putting it on her seat, but don't over do the apology, then when she goes to sit down, tell her you love her like her father loves her mother, then put your index finger and thumb into a circle and poke the circle with your other index finger. Worked for me. Wear cologne.
>>
>>8664625
Is c3 the answer?
>>
>>8664606
who says that if you even go for it she'll fucking respond to you, let alone crush?

You can't crush shit you bitch. Tinder matches don't mean shit until her panties are dropping on your floor
>>
>>8664625
What's the answer?
>>
Wait until the semester is over first.
>>
>>8664606
Kek, I'm in a similar position OP.

I matched on tinder with someone in a class I TA'd last semester. They did terrible, but I don't have to let them know that.
>>
File: 1468608469703.jpg (2KB, 189x189px) Image search: [Google]
1468608469703.jpg
2KB, 189x189px
>>8664875
>>8664888
it's 4d

because albert knows that bernard doesn't know the correct pad, he knows that the number isn't 5 or 6, as they both have 1 pad

albert said he doesn't know what the pad, but if his letter was B, he would, as 5 and 6 only have 1 pad

bernard knows that albert knows 5 and 6 aren't the number, logically based on his statement, and he knows that the letter isn't B, as albert would know his pad if his letter was B

Notice that 4D is now the only pad on 4. If bernard realizes his pad, then albert knows it is 4D based on his knowledge that bernard knows that 4B isn't the pad (there is only 1 pad left in 4, whereas 1, 2, and 3 have two pads)

Since albert can derive the pad based off this information, we know that it has to be 4d
>>
Someone I TA asked me out. I said no cause I have a gf, but that got me thinking. I say as long as you don't teach her anymore you're fine.
>>
I know a guy whose girlfriend was in the class he TAed.
She would go to the other TA's class most of the time and when it wasn't possible she wouldn't go at all and he'd just take some time at home to redo the class for her.
>>
>>8665477
I don't think this is right. But am brainlet. How did you make the leap to knowing 4 was the correct lane?

My reasoning:

>Alb knows Bern cannot know for sure, since A knows the pad isn't in lane A or B
>Having eliminated lane A and B, Bern is now sure of where the pad is. This eliminates lane 1 as if the pad were in lane 1, Bern would not be sure of the answer.
>Having eliminated lane 1, Alb now knows that Bern knows where the pad is and that the pad is either D2, D4 or C3. Albert is then sure of where the pad is. This eliminates lane D, as if it were in lane D Albert would not be sure.
>>
>>8665477
No it's not it's C3
>>
>>8665744
fuck off davo
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.