[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Neanderthals and all links between primates and human

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Capture.png (1MB, 1266x665px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1MB, 1266x665px
Why are Neanderthals and all links between primates and human extinct?

Did we commit genocide as we progressed?
>>
Because evolution doesn't exist.
>>
>all links between primates and human extinct
>what are the great apes
>>
File: westworld-anthony-hopkins-0.jpg (54KB, 1232x842px) Image search: [Google]
westworld-anthony-hopkins-0.jpg
54KB, 1232x842px
We ate them.
>>
File: oh_bill.gif (35KB, 265x200px) Image search: [Google]
oh_bill.gif
35KB, 265x200px
>>8661343

We fucked them out of existence just like I fucked your whore mom.
>>
>>8661343
Lies.
>>
>>8661343
>Why are Neanderthals and all links between primates and human extinct?
Humans ARE primates. So were neanderthals. The "link" between them was a common ancestral population known as homo heidelburgensis, much like how the common ancestors of you and your first cousins are your grandparents.
>Did we commit genocide as we progressed?
Did you murder your cousin and grandparents?
>>
File: 1486439135223.gif (3MB, 413x233px) Image search: [Google]
1486439135223.gif
3MB, 413x233px
>>8661550
>Did you murder your cousin and grandparents?

well
no
of course I haven't

why ask when it's obvious that I didn't
>>
File: 1486608056364.jpg (38KB, 430x328px) Image search: [Google]
1486608056364.jpg
38KB, 430x328px
>>8661348
Great apes lol where are all of THESE dudes at in pic related
>>
>>8661573
We fucked Neanderthals to death and everyone else died trying to fill an extremely hard-to-fill niche. That niche being out of the forest so vulnerable, depending on each other and our tools.
>>
>>8661573
You see them every day while going about your daily routine.
>>
>>8661592
i don't live in america or africa, though.
>>
>>8661550
Oh yeah?

How come we still got green algae and trees then? Trees's ancestor was green algae.
>>
>>8661343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30
>>
>>8661343
We bred the majority them into our population, like most of the native americans.
>>
Mate you haven't visited here in Australia, Abbos are the missing link cunt
>>
>>8661686
the performance of one does not affect the performance of the other, as they do not compete for the same resources. trees and algae occupy different environmental neiches

humans and direct ancestors would have occupied the exact same environments, would have competed for the same resources.

The humans supposed advances (greater social structures) as well interbreeding with neanderthals would mean humans became more common and neanderthals less so.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.