[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i'm a 19 year old man, I want to give myself some nasty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 62026255.jpg (116KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
62026255.jpg
116KB, 400x400px
i'm a 19 year old man, I want to give myself some nasty cancer because I hate being alive and it will be easiest on my family this way

what's the best way of doing this? If I smoked 100 cigarettes a day and ate 5,000 calories a day of mostly saturated fat, do you think I'd have a pretty good chance of getting it by the age of 30?
>>
Testicles in microwave dude.
>>
Browse /pol/ for a week. That board is 1000% cancer.
>>
>>8657907
Why is you dying of cancer easier on them than if you just suicided? Make it look like an accident or some shit.
Unless they hate you and you want to have cancer to humour their sadistic nature by slowly dying in agony over a period of months or years.
>>
>>8657914
tesicular cancer isn't high grade enough

i want preferably lung, stomach at the least
>>
>>8657920
My plan is to fly to switzerland and get euthanized after I get diagnosed and die a brave hero
>>
As an altria representative i completely endorse you smoking that much. Choose marlboro for the distinct, natural flavor
>>
>>8657924

sounds good I love switzerland

but you should really consider living
>>
>>8657965
Smoking marlboro is equivalent to drinking pool water.

Smoking pall malls is like drinking fiji
>>
>>8657907
Sunbathing all day, every day, till you become a chimp.
>>
>>8658005
>>8657965

Don't listen to those phonies, anon. Everyone knows only lucky strikes give you that rich flavor that makes bronchokarzinomas worth it
>>
When will brainlets learn that 'just dont be sad' actually is how you beat depression?
>>
>>8657907
hello again pancreatic-cancer-anon
so you are only 19 years old, huh

really makes my jimmy rustle
>>
>>8657924
*an brave hero
You should kill yourself if you can't even get that right
>>
smoke the nastiest shit possible
>plastic
>straight paper
>etc

Make sure your lungs hurt after every hit.

Also alcohol, never exercise, stay dehydrated.
>>
>>8657916
t. reddit
>>
>>8658444
Yeah pol is trash. You should go back.
>>
Ionizing radiation is your choice. Have trip to Tsernobyl or eat enough fire alarms
>>
>>8657907
>If I smoked 100 cigarettes a day and ate 5,000 calories a day of mostly saturated fat, do you think I'd have a pretty good chance of getting it by the age of 30?
Could do all that and live to 100 with a lucky roll of the dice.

Radiation.

Cancer's gotta be about the hardest way on your family though. Takes forever, they'll spend all sorts of cash on chemo and custom drugs (yeah, I remember my dad going through that, and buying off insurance drugs at $3000/1cc.) I mean, it'd be easier if you gathered them all together and blew your brains out in front of them, really. Cancer just sucks.

Go onto TOR, and have random wanker off you and make it look like a mugging.

Or crash your car, happens all the fucking time - easy enough to make it look accidental, if your afraid they'll be heartbroken if you suicided.

Better yet, just go do something crazy risky that makes your life worth living. If you die doing it, oh well, but if you find it gives you a reason to live, problem solved.

Yer way too young to be suiciding though. Permanent solution to temporary problem, it'll pass, yadda yadda and all that other shit you don't wanna hear but is nonetheless true.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.