[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there specific areas of the brain that when bludgeoned lead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: BrainForce.jpg (526KB, 1200x865px) Image search: [Google]
BrainForce.jpg
526KB, 1200x865px
Are there specific areas of the brain that when bludgeoned lead to an increase in intelligence relative to other areas of the brain?

I recently hurt my head. I wanted to see if i was more or less mentally agile than i was before the injury.

I've been taking IQ tests and getting 130+ left and right. I want to know if there's a way i can become even more intelligent.
>>
>>8654085
just go on bludgeoning your head. you'll see.
>>
>>8654085
The Unseen University has your answers: <little hint> MAYBE SMOKE SOME GOOD SHIT ONCE IN A WHILE?!

If you want a regiment/treatment plan, visit your friendly c'düdles arch-priest or the Unseen University.
>>
>>8654085
You're getting better at online IQ tests by practicing them, you're not getting more intelligent.

Also, online IQ tests always give you good results so that you're more likely to share your autistic result on Facebook.
>>
>>8654085
Every part of the brain is like that. Because any damaged part of the brain will end up being less intelligent to the healthy parts.

>I want to know if there's a way i can become even more intelligent.

You can't. You can only learn to take tests better which doesn't increase your overall intelligence.
>>
>>8654115
>>8654117
Jealousy breeds hatred.
>>
>>8654117
they say that if you loose your eyesight your hearing becomes twice as strong. So if you remove your eyes, nose, and ears will that make you more brain smart?
>>
>>8654154
You're on the right track friend
>>
>>8654154
Forget OPs tard theory

This is the real thread subject
>>
>>8654154
It doesn't work that way and no, your hearing doesn't actually improve. Your attention to hearing improves.
>>
File: 1468178919302.png (12KB, 477x539px) Image search: [Google]
1468178919302.png
12KB, 477x539px
>>8654117
>You can't.
You can.
Blindfold yourself and wear ear protection for a while month.
Meanwhile do mathematics in your head twenty hours a day.
Your visual and aural or whatever cortex will be now partially devoted to mathematics.
Remove blinds and protection and you will experience mind blowing synesthesia.
That's how I won a Freuds Medal.
>>
>>8654199
That doesn't increase your IQ . I don't think you know what the word IQ means.
>>
>>8654181
Op is probably more intelligent than you.
>>
File: 1485332931265.jpg (83KB, 344x382px) Image search: [Google]
1485332931265.jpg
83KB, 344x382px
>>8654199
>freuds medal
>>
File: TMI-cover-640.jpg (71KB, 518x640px) Image search: [Google]
TMI-cover-640.jpg
71KB, 518x640px
>>8654214
Unless you're a teen you shouldn't care much about puzzles designed by brainlets.
You want real life results. If you solve a cool math problem you get published.
If you score 150 on a IQ test you can only boast about it on the internet.
Sure you can get good at something else if you don't like mathematics.
>>
Yes. Second low of thermodynamics.

Introducing energy into a closed system increase the amount of possible states the closed system can have.
>>
>>8654399
>Introducing energy into a closed system
Donald, the clamps.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.